OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Melisandre
Missandei
Ros.

Honarable mention to the ***** that was with the titans bastard in season 3 when they were deciding who would kill khaleesi and smooth face daario won

No reminders should be necessary, but anyone discussing media piracy will be permanently removed from the thread. 

This includes all those clever little PM requests. 

Tyene Sand is the best looking on the show now that I think about it. Everyone obsessing about Nymeria but Tyene >>>>>>>>

nah mom of those girls is the goat on the show. Loved her ever since she was on the UK show Luther.

Why did episode 4 have have that ending! **** gotta wait a month now. fml..

Gonna start on the books ASAP :pimp:

Last edited:
nah mom of those girls is the goat on the show. Loved her ever since she was on the UK show Luther.

Why did episode 4 have have that ending! **** gotta wait a month now. fml..

Gonna start on the books ASAP :pimp:

In the show she is only the mom of Tyene according to the descriptions ive read online. In the books they are 8 sand snakes (the show cut out the 4th one of similar age, as well as the 4 younger ones). Ellaria is the mom of the 4 younger ones.

The mom alright but I wanna give Tyene a baby

Last edited:
Oh okay. I was wondering to myself there is so many characters already, I wonder how many the show leaves out because they can't fit them in.

Missandei, Khalessi , then Margeryn or however your spell their names

And if you dont respect that you're whole perspective is wack

Back
Top Bottom