OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cersi is in control still til tommen becomes of age... i think they have to be 14 or 16
Tommen is brans age right now which is like 12 or 13 at this point

Last edited:
cersei getting her king aerys on.. chick really thinks that if she was a man, she would be the chosen one

was too busy with her vendetta against tyrion to realize what made him great, his knowledge.. and his ability to use said knowledge

ditto goes for her with her father.. instead of listening and using the marriage to sir loras as a power move, she got petty (could have learned a thing or two from olenna.. hell, could learn a thing or two from margaery)

but it will be tommen's downfall

I don't see jon snow being as dumb as ned.. ned was honorable to a fault (like the way he dealt with the whole thing with cersei.. and trusting little finger).. and it's what took down robb stark as well

dany is just green and getting played.. she needs that varys/tyrion combo in her life

Last edited:
Cersi is in control still til tommen becomes of age... i think they have to be 14 or 16

Tommen is brans age right now which is like 12 or 13 at this point
Speaking of which where is old woggy eyes?

He won't be making an appearance this season.

Those of you on Team Stannis, are you guys forgetting that he is part of a cult that has been known to burn nonbelievers at the stake? You do realize the implications this can have on the Seven Kingdoms, right?

Those of you on Team Stannis, are you guys forgetting that he is part of a cult that has been known to burn nonbelievers at the stake? You do realize the implications this can have on the Seven Kingdoms, right?

This. That's why I can behind him. When most of his major strategy is driven by the advice of a religious zealot who's down with human sacrifice, it makes me hard to believe he'll be a good king.

Word. I don't know what everyone see's in Stannis nowadays. Dude started off perfect but ever since he loss at kings landing he's been a crazy and deranged broken shell of his former self.

If it took place in present day he'd be walking around in a wife beater with dried up mustard stains on it, cleaning his gun collection, while some manipulative redhead hooker who use to be a magician's assistant accompanies him.

This. That's why I can behind him. When most of his major strategy is driven by the advice of a religious zealot who's down with human sacrifice, it makes me hard to believe he'll be a good king.
You guys are putting a bit much on it with words like "cult", "zealot", "human sacrifie." Every other faction in the Seven Kingdoms backs a God too and from what we've seen, imo the Lord of Light is easily the most credible. 

Lord of Light man's only hope against the White Walkers b. 

Last edited:
You guys are putting a bit much on it with words like "cult", "zealot", "human sacrifie." Every other faction in the Seven Kingdoms backs a God too and from what we've seen, imo the Lord of Light is easily the most credible. 

Wasn't Melisandre going to sacrifice Gendry? Or am I misremembering that?

Wasn't Melisandre going to sacrifice Gendry? Or am I misremembering that?

Yes. Mel is well versed in blood magic. She wants kings blood so her rituals are more powerful. How do you think Dany got her dragons? There was all sorts of powerful blood going on in that ritual/miracle. Drogo the Khal of the Dothraki, His champion steed was sacrificed, and her stillborn son "The stallion who would mount the world" were all used in her waking the dragon eggs. Not to mention the witches blood but I have no idea if that was consequential or not.

There's the saying in the GoT universe that only death can pay for life. It's feasible that Drogo, her stillborn son, and the witch's sacrifice were the three deaths to wake the three dragons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom