OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After the deaths Joffrey & Tywin, I don't have much interest in what's going on at all in the kingdoms (which in a way is good cause now we can focus on the main threat at the Wall) , and I definitely don't give a @#$@ about Dany. I get irritated every time I hear her speak, cause it's always about her arrogantly saying she's gonna do the exact opposite of what all her experienced advisers tell her she should do

Last edited:
Dude got really ripped for that pompeii movie. Anyone else see articles from a few weeks back claiming GRRM spoiled if Snow will be back in the books? Not sure how valid the stories are and how he would just slip up while talking like that.

tumblr_nqd163xohh1tdme0go1_500.jpg

Jon #3... spring?

Just finished book one and starting book two...I'm starting to not find Dany's storyline interesting...Even though her storyline on the show is decent lol.

I was waiting for the majority of fans being bored with her story. I lost interest in it until she started riding Drogon.

^Ahh alright thanks for the insight...I'm looking forward to book two...After reading the prologue on Stannis Baratheon...It seems the dude is just 'mad' middle child lol.

Yeah, I have no doubt in my mind Jon Snow is going to be resurrected somehow.

I haven't read the books but I saw the creators say that what happened at Hardhome (on the show) never took place in the books.

Like c'mon, you can't show my man straight sonning a white walker like that for him NOT to be the chosen one. 

Last edited:
Ughhh. Even if he is resurrected by the white walkers (not mel) he'll practically be a zombie.
Is that what you snow fans really want???

My favorite thing that I enjoy about Game of Thrones the books and the television series is the dialogue between Tyrion and Varys. It's just plain old good writing. :smokin

Yeah, I have no doubt in my mind Jon Snow is going to be resurrected somehow.

I haven't read the books but I saw the creators say that what happened at Hardhome (on the show) never took place in the books.

Like c'mon, you can't show my man straight sonning a white walker like that for him NOT to be the chosen one.
Yeah, from what I was told (have yet to get to that book) Hardhome was simply mentioned, but did not detail what happened.

just read and get to it. its actually a different situation going down a bit.

Def try to finish it by the time season 6 comes out though. some things may make more (better imo) sense

Clarice can get it
her character Mel can get it
don't matter she just has a crazy amount of sex appeal

Northen Europe female Accents in general are sexy to me. I may be in the minority
Shogun and I

I'd expect him to be resurrected by the Red Woman, not zombie-fied Snow by any means... just a little different after he's been brought back.. just like Beric.

I'd expect him to be resurrected by the Red Woman, not zombie-fied Snow by any means... just a little different after he's been brought back.. just like Beric.

Exactly wat I'm expecting. I think him having the 2 others locked up in the cellars come back into play also. Remember he was trying to figure out how they worked

Exactly wat I'm expecting. I think him having the 2 others locked up in the cellars come back into play also. Remember he was trying to figure out how they worked

Would be dope if they could bring back the whole squad. So what if they already burned the bodies. Lord of fire can unburn their ***** right?

View media item 1639479

Back
Top Bottom