OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope they don't do flashback of Robert's Rebellion. I wanna see an HBO movie bout that one
well they will at sometime if you have read the books , covington vs robert 

the season 6 should be mainly about greyjoys and young griff ? there is too much much happening with the greyjoys and young griff damn i m so thrilled about him 

I'd expect him to be resurrected by the Red Woman, not zombie-fied Snow by any means... just a little different after he's been brought back.. just like Beric.

Hopefully he turns heel after this, says F the Watch, takes the North, and does what he has to do to handle the White Walker threat.

Googling ?? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I put in work reading them books. Wights ..white walkers Watever u want to call them ..before they turned unless I have to look again

Well I'm not sure what you were reading, but that doesn't happen in the books.

You might be thinking of Wun Wun the giant. Jon keeps him around to learn about the giants, but he isn't locked up and I think he is the only one. 

Unless I've lost it ..he has some of the dead down in the cellars and he wants to study them when they rise again
Oh I see what you mean. Two dead bodies were put in the ice cells to see if they turn, but I don't think Jon put them there.

This ain't really spoiler worthy I don't think ..jus a discussion on whether Jon is coming back which is always in question
oh I think I glanced through the discussion too quickly

you're saying book Jon had walkers locked up before he gets stabbed, which isn't really a spoiler because movie Jon has already been stabbed

that's fair.

Decided to rewatch from the beginning. I notice a lot more things i missed the firsy time watching the show. And i also started reading A Game of Thrones...

Back
Top Bottom