OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joff would have given orders.. He personally wouldn't have done shhhh

But he would have sent people to do dirt

I thought that was already fairly clear,he is/was the King after all :lol:

Talking about the dude who ordered all of Rob's bastards to be executed in cold blood though

Last edited:
I knew Leaf, that children of the forest chick, was fine

the-bad-education-movie-_4879018.jpg

:pimp: :evil:
Joff would've been had the streets of KL bathed in the blood of the faith militant before they ever became a real threat :lol:
Joff was a punk ***** and would have done no such thing. :lol:
Joff never had any problems ordering his soldiers to kill.

Personally he's a punk *** ***** that would never throw the hands but son would've been Hitler with all that power. It would've been easily a genocide of the poor with nobody to stop him.

There would be no high sparrow with Tywin around...dude would have personally skinned his **** :lol:

Well he wouldn't have been an idiot like cersei and placed him in a position of power in the first place. She's like the children of the forest. She created a powerful enemy.

Well he wouldn't have been an idiot like cersei and placed him in a position of power in the first place. She's like the children of the forest. She created a powerful enemy.
word, Tywin told her straight up "you're not as smart as you think you are" when she came to him talking about they need to get rid of the Tyrells back in season 3.

Last edited:
Isn't Sam's dad being played by Ian McShane? He's bound to be a badass character or a real grumpy old bastard but still likable word to Tyson. Just hope he ain't reaching Frey levels.

:rofl: If Sansa dies. I could see that go down. Probably remind some of yall of that lesson you should've learned by now.

I really didn't get any confirmation on what this Meera conspiracy. Is it the twin **** or not? If not what is it?

I haven't seen anything special about her since she showed up.

:rofl: :stoneface: @ the High Sparrow being the LF of Flea Bottom. You must be on crack. Petyr Baelish is the mastermind behind all of this chaos. All HS has done is taken advantage of a city via religion when the rulers are at their weakest.

Even Joffrey could've gotten rid of these zealots :lol:

Bro the Meera theory is interesting but a pretty big stretch. There's more compelling evidence against it in the book and zero evidence of it at all in the show...other than Jon and Meera having similar hair.

Them revealing that about meera would be weird since they haven't laid out any clues at all on the show and the audience still knows very little about her. People talking about her throwing a spear but that was the weapon within reach for her.

Originally Posted by amarano  

was reading up on the "first man" and stuff about him and the forest children and in the wiki it mentioned something interesting. I'll spoiler it just in case but it's pretty interesting with this whole paradox time travel thing happening now...Warning: Spoiler!  (Click to show)
Bran The Builder was a supposed ancestor of the Starks. With all of this Bran time travel **** going on, maybe Bran is Bran The Builder but then that would mean more of this Predestination/Interstellar, time/space continuum paradox cluster****. The Hodor thing I can deal with but Bran being Bran The Builder is too much.

There would be no high sparrow with Tywin around...dude would have personally skinned his **** :lol:

Exactly.. Don't forget she was the one who empowered them when she was trying get back at the tyrells

The occasion when Cersei finally gets that long awaited ultimate L will be a top 10 episode of the series off the strength of that alone :lol:

cersei enabling hs is like children of the forest creating ww. I somehow feel like cersei may come out winning just cause it's GoT.

cersei flourishing at the end would definitely be a GOT type move.

mace tyrell looks like a grown up and less weird looking beans from even stevens.

i hate how bran is such a pun he tried to lie about being grabbed

and then that weak apology 
mean.gif

why even walk through all those wights? just peep the scene and dip out to another memory or something

not to mention, was that bloodravens dream bran walked in on? 

or did he just "greensee" the nights king location in realtime?

did bloodraven essentially "leave the door open" for bran to get grabbed? 
nerd.gif

Just realize bran AND Sansa telling BS lies this episode..

Sansa already triggered her own fair share of crap, she cause something to happen to the snow gawd :smh:

Last edited:
Ya'll trippin on the Sam hate.

Dude's awesome. Loyal as they come. Without him, Snowgawd wouldn't have made Lord Commander.

Back
Top Bottom