OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you guys stop 
frown.gif

Man stop being so soft. If that was a real apocalypse that dog would've been food.

Yup, kill the last friend/family you got

Because food was really his problem in that movie

I think you are confusing 'alive' for 'I am legend'
No. I'm not.

I just don't care for animalsespecially in situations like that.

Plus I said in a real apocalypse. So more like The Road :smh: :frown:

Great news.

My body is ready for the show ending and this finale. I hope it's a real mind ****.

Also prepared for the eventual book ending >>>>>>>>>>>> show ending talk even though the book ending gonna be in lol 2025.

Although it sucks even more to me that upcoming seasons may be shortened. These guys can't be lacking in creativity so much they can't keep doing 10 ep seasons. Must be a budget thing.

Man stop being so soft. If that was a real apocalypse that dog would've been food.
Yup, kill the last friend/family you got

Because food was really his problem in that movie

I think you are confusing 'alive' for 'I am legend'
No. I'm not.

I just don't care for animalsespecially in situations like that.

Plus I said in a real apocalypse. So more like The Road
mean.gif
frown.gif
so you don't see the benefit of a having a companion that has a higher sense of hearing, smelling and seeing in that scenario?

http://puppyplaygroundindy.com/dog-senses-versus-human-senses-how-do-they-compare/

and then you factor in the selfish actions of some human

and bran wouldn't even be alive if not for summer in season 1 (and how he ultimately died).. and we've seen all the situations ghost has come to jon's aid

Back
Top Bottom