OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good to know. So they've always done the 10 weeks straight? I usually binge watch when the season ends but I can't wait with this season.

I feel like in past years, there has been occasions where a new episode did not air for 10 straight weeks. And that the break was on Memorial Day weekend.

I think the first couple of seasons they'd take a week off for whatever holiday came up.

Great news.

My body is ready for the show ending and this finale. I hope it's a real mind ****.

Also prepared for the eventual book ending >>>>>>>>>>>> show ending talk even though the book ending gonna be in lol 2025.

Although it sucks even more to me that upcoming seasons may be shortened. These guys can't be lacking in creativity so much they can't keep doing 10 ep seasons. Must be a budget thing.

Crine if you think GRRM is finishing the series before 2030 :lol:

:frown:

Urine Greyjoys scene when he was being crowned king was terrible
sick.gif
fixed.

hoping old buddy wasn't gonnna come to. and that crown looked like it fell from a tree after a light wind.
Rude to even call that sea garbage a crown

Crine if you think GRRM is finishing the series before 2030 :lol:

:frown:
Damn I guess I was being hopeful giving him 9 years given the next book is almost done :rofl:

Urine Greyjoys scene when he was being crowned king was terrible :x

fixed.

hoping old buddy wasn't gonnna come to. and that crown looked like it fell from a tree after a light wind.

Rude to even call that sea garbage a crown
Wonder why it ain't have seaweed attached to it.

Last edited:
:lol: @ Butterfinger with the watch.

Rusty saying that he saw wildlings using smartphones, too.

finally caught up on game of thrones. started it a few weeks back.

hold the door!
hold the door!
hold the door!

|I

^ I remember when I was watching that movie in the theaters, i was trying for the longest time to figure out where I had seen the actor before 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom