OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Given a choice between Dany and the White Walkers, I choose the White Walkers. Can't stand her constant mean mugging, title dropping @!#

Last edited:
:lol: I didn't even care much for Carcetti on the show but he won :smokin .

But hey yall keep on thinking LF is gonna die by the end of this season. Hope ya bodies are ready.

Just don't pull a @Tdogg2k
 and go ghost if he dies. We want to rub his "L" in your face. :lol:

Tdogg said he left the thread cause of the fake name thing being "corny and lame". Can't say I disagree with him but it doesn't bother me enough to leave the thread.

Suggestion for pledging allegiances and the new poll. I suggest the poll has the option to pledge more than one allegiance (three?). Perhaps we could even make this into a little NT fantasy game. If any of your key players die, you lose a point. If any of your key players kills another key player, you gain a point. We could make more rules also. I realize some houses have more key players than others right now so we could balance that in some way. I need your guys help but it could be fun. Here's a start:

• House Bolton (formerly House Stark) (grey); Key players: Ramsey Bolton
  • the North (grey); Key players: Jon Snow, Sansa Stark, Arya Stark, Bran Stark, Rickon Stark, Ghost
  • House Arryn, the Vale (blue); Key players: Robin Arryn, Petyr Baelish
  • House Frey (formerly House Tully), the Riverlands (green); Key players: Walder Frey
  • House Greyjoy, the Iron Islands (yellow); Key players: Yara Greyjoy, Theon Greyjoy, Euron Greyjoy?
  • House Lannister, the Westerlands (red); Key players: Jaime Lannister, Cersei Lannister, Tyrion Lannister?
  • House Tyrell, the Reach (lime green); Key players: Ollena Tyrell, Margaery Tyrell, Loras Tyrell
  • House Baratheon, the Stormlands (brown); Key players: Brienne of Tarth? (should she be in "the North" now since she pledged allegiance to Sansa?)
  • House Martell, Dorne (violet).; Key players: Ellaria Sand
  • The capital region of The Crownlands (pink), ruled directly from the Iron Throne; having previously been the lands of House Targaryen.; Key players: Tommen Baratheon, Vaerys
  • Wildling territories are shown in black.; Key players: Tormund, Samwell Tarly, Giant
  • House Targaryen; Key players: Daenarys Targaryen, Drogon, Rhaegal, Viserion, Jorah Mormont
  • The Others beyond the wall; Key players: Night King

I realize this list needs a lot of tweaking if we are to do the fantasy game. I know I'm missing a lot also.

View media item 2046125

Last edited:
Suggestion for pledging allegiances and the new poll. I suggest the poll has the option to pledge more than one allegiance (three?). Perhaps we could even make this into a little NT fantasy game. If any of your key players die, you lose a point. If any of your key players kills another key player, you gain a point. We could make more rules also. I realize some houses have more key players than others right now so we could balance that in some way. I need your guys help but it could be fun. Here's a start:

• House Bolton (formerly House Stark) (grey); Key players: Ramsey Bolton
  • the North (grey); Key players: Jon Snow, Sansa Stark, Arya Stark, Bran Stark, Rickon Stark, Ghost
  • House Arryn, the Vale (blue); Key players: Robin Arryn, Petyr Baelish
  • House Frey (formerly House Tully), the Riverlands (green); Key players: Walder Frey
  • House Greyjoy, the Iron Islands (yellow); Key players: Yara Greyjoy, Theon Greyjoy, Euron Greyjoy?
  • House Lannister, the Westerlands (red); Key players: Jaime Lannister, Cersei Lannister, Tyrion Lannister?
  • House Tyrell, the Reach (lime green); Key players: Ollena Tyrell, Margaery Tyrell, Loras Tyrell
  • House Baratheon, the Stormlands (brown); Key players: Brienne of Tarth? (should she be in "the North" now since she pledged allegiance to Sansa?)
  • House Martell, Dorne (violet).; Key players: Ellaria Sand
  • The capital region of The Crownlands (pink), ruled directly from the Iron Throne; having previously been the lands of House Targaryen.; Key players: Tommen Baratheon, Vaerys
  • Wildling territories are shown in black.; Key players: Tormund, Samwell Tarly, Giant
  • House Targaryen; Key players: Daenarys Targaryen, Drogon, Rhaegal, Viserion, Jorah Mormont
  • The Others beyond the wall; Key players: Night King
I realize this list needs a lot of tweaking if we are to do the fantasy game. I know I'm missing a lot also.

Sounds interesting.

I would move Sam out of the Wildlings group and put him in the Night's Watch group with Ed.

Last edited:
@Hennessy
 add me on the list for the fantasy gig. I'm all over it.

Alright :pimp: I can make a spreadsheet with everyone's picks once we finalize the rules. Need help with that. I'm thinking we may have to combine some houses together to balance the players. Wasn't there another Game of Thrones fantasy game posted in here before? I'll refer to that and post an update which we can critique further. Will try to get it finalized tonight or tomorrow morning that way people will have a few days to join before this Sunday's episode.

Just don't pull a @Tdogg2k
 and go ghost if he dies. We want to rub his "L" in your face. :lol:
Don't get me wrong I half expect him to die at some point cuz I don't see how GRRM could simply make sense of the white walkers being defeated and then Littlefinger is sitting on the iron throne ruling the world but they got put things in place for when he's really flourishing or taking a strong Ls before they kill him imo.

Right now I don't see how a LF death at the end of this season makes sense unless it's to prop up another character in the rise.

No worries I will not go ghost at all if he does. I'll take it all in before I'm fully team Tyrion.

Last edited:
I pledge my allegiance to House Bolton

Our enemies poisoned Lord Bolton

#donthatetheflayer

/r/dreadfort come and see

29z5z0x.gif

Ya I understand, but damn we put all of this on Bran? Ya he should not have went on a green seeing trip without the 3ER but to be fair he didn't know what the Night's King could do, he didn't think he would show up immediately, and the 3ER insured Bran the past has already been written. If Bran took that literally then how could he have known he could effect Hodor in that way. 
As much as I'd like to see Bran catch the fade, you have a valid point.

I pledge my allegiance to House Bolton

Our enemies poisoned Lord Bolton

#donthatetheflayer

/r/dreadfort come and see

Ramsay tha young Gawd got fades for all comers. The bastard Jon Snow, Snow's wildling lovers, Sansa, even Littlefinger better get down or lay down.

Brienne and Tormund some true shottas but they better get the **** on before they get turned to kibble.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom