OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was a great scene.

Before I read the books and started getting a grasp of the characters, I couldn't help but think this of Tywin :lol:

I still think of the Golden Child every time I see Tywin. Doesn't take away from his performance, I just happen to like that movie.

Also, the girl in the Golden Child, Charlotte Lewis, was so hot.

:rofl: @ Swish

:wow: :lol: @ Golden Child. Loved that movie. It was always in my head but it didn't fully connect that that was Tywin. Son has not aged in 2 decades.

Report him/her. Report their PM's and maybe send a PM to a mod explaining the situation. That's some ********. And **** that "I'm not the one who posted the spoiler" garbage. They should be banned altogether.

Yeah, we can't have this turning into The Walking Dead thread. That thread is a mess.

Interdasting...

Great season so far. The Jaime and the BWB scenes handled really well. Still, there are some decisions D&D made that i personally would have changed. Why does Ros need so many damn scenes? We don't need scenes about Pod's sexual prowess. It seems those scenes are there just to fill time. At least move the story forward.

How about focusing a little more on Roose Bolton? Why not show the Frey's leaving after Robb broke his marriage vows? Just minor things that would make the story clearer to non-book readers. I can't wait to see how they end the season. If it was me, I'd end it with the reveal of Lady Stoneheart :pimp:

So what is the cut off point from atleast getting banned from this thread not just this forum?

After giving a heads up in the thread to others readers that she was posting spoilers I get sent this : View media item 392862
I marked it out for everyones sake.

Anyone else receive something like this? Would have probably ruined the season/books for me if I hadn't read them already.

all time low :smh: :lol:

That was a great scene.

Before I read the books and started getting a grasp of the characters, I couldn't help but think this of Tywin :lol:

I still think of the Golden Child every time I see Tywin. Doesn't take away from his performance, I just happen to like that movie.

Also, the girl in the Golden Child, Charlotte Lewis, was so hot.

Honestly when I see Charles Dance, I think Last Action Hero. I love The Golden Child but...

i just realized... how is cersie suppose to marry sir loras when he's a knight... a knight isn't suppose to hold no land, and have no wives. :nerd:
pretty sure Tywin knows this.

Night's Watch and the Kingsguard can't have any wives or children.

Theon's torturer is sadistic.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

That was beautifully shot.

Littlefinger's Ladder/Climb speech was pretty sweet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom