OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got just under an hour left. :smokin

What are some of you all’s favorite scenes/shots from the series?

I’m going with this shot from the BotB episode. That boy Jon got some heart. :smokin

MsCExgfSWUxdxQUCWajDiKhROTgNmVNneeWpTv-C4DI.gif

That’s photoshopped, but I’d loooooove to watch the finale like this...
I was gonna look for a theatre in the city to watch the finale but hell nah.

The dialogue is too important in this show. I’d feel like hooking off on the crowd. Every time after a fire moment of a Marvel film on opening night the next 10 seconds of dialogue is missed cause everybody wildin. I couldn’t even imagine how’d it be with this show.

I’m going with this shot from the BotB episode. That boy Jon got some heart. :smokin

bruh when got is over
i swear our idea for a show
would have hbo could take its place :smh:

Little Fingers death seemed too rushed for my taste. He deserved a better death than that.

Little Fingers death seemed to rushed for my taste. He deserved a better death than that.

sansa should’ve kept ramsay alive a little longer, then threw littlefinger in a cell with him. Then tell ramsay they’ll kill him quick if he rapes then kills, then has sex with littlefinger’s body.

Facts, that boy been a savage, in that moment I knew he was a God amongst men...dat courage.

Inb4 TDogg salty *** comments

I'm geeked bruhs. I've never loved a show or any form of entertainment like this lmaooo

Reactions: Ube
About 30 minutes to go.

Need my dude Tormund to reside deep within dem Brienne yambs this season.

Speaking of no nuts greyworm dead in the premier I'm calling it

Back
Top Bottom