OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It has to be Varys. Plus he has spies all over. Then again, Sansa might be sending ravens to Cersei and hope Dany and Cersei kill each other.
Cersie after her walk of shame said she wanted birds all over the seven kingdoms to feed her info about people talking **** about her. The snitch could just be some off screen spy.

They have to save where they can man

I wasn’t serious, but the show not having enough money to incorporate direwolves has been an ongoing joke since season 1 :lol:
Yea i know i just wondered why. i figured budget tho since they all died or dipped out for life periods of time

Oh yeah they are really making it seem that the giant crossbow is more useful than Dragons, Cersei had air and naval supremacy this episode:smh:

Wait a minute after he dodged the arrows, why in the hell didn't Drogon just swoop around, come up behind the Euron fleet and roast them all?

tenor.gif

Wait a minute after he dodged the arrows, why in the hell didn't Drogon just swoop around, come up behind the Euron fleet and roast them all?

tenor.gif
He wouldn't be able to do it with one breath and those things swivel around. He would have got got
Also do we know that the other side of the **** doesn't have that weapon mounted also?

Oh yeah they are really making it seem that the giant crossbow is more useful than Dragons, Cersei had air and naval supremacy this episode:smh:

We literally saw how long it takes to turn those things.. and assuming how hard it is to hit a moving target with an arrow or even firing a gun

Would seem like any of the dragons would be able to take them out pretty easily on reload

To be honest, this show is has become just insanely rushed and the quality is suffering because of it. Seriously, just step back and think about it. IMPORTANT *** plot lines like Jon being Aegon T, Dany and Jon conflict, NK and White Walkers, Cersei/Dany conflict etc. can and should span a season or two at least to be properly fleshed out and explored like they would have been in earlier seasons. Instead, because of the show being cut short, all these hugely consequential important plot lines are having to be brought up and resolved in a span of 6 episodes. Characters are flying all over the place across the map, important *** events like dragons dying arent even being given a damn scene for reaction, characters are being written off due to time constraints... I could go on and on. All of these plot lines which literally are supposed to be the most important events of the whole damn ASOIAF universe which is a culmination of 20 years going back to the first book are being introduced and ending in a few episodes. I still love the show but the ending and pacing of it has been butchered IMO. I could get granular and call out so much of the little details but don't want to completely destroy it.

To be honest, this show is has become just insanely rushed and the quality is suffering because of it. Seriously, just step back and think about it. IMPORTANT *** plot lines like Jon being Aegon T, Dany and Jon conflict, NK and White Walkers, Cersei/Dany conflict etc. can and should span a season or two at least to be properly fleshed out and explored like they would have been in earlier seasons. Instead, because of the show being cut short, all these hugely consequential important plot lines are having to be brought up and resolved in a span of 6 episodes. Characters are flying all over the place across the map, important *** events like dragons dying arent even being given a damn scene for reaction, characters are being written off due to time constraints... I could go on and on. All of these plot lines which literally are supposed to be the most important events of the whole damn ASOIAF universe which is a culmination of 20 years going back to the first book are being introduced and ending in a few episodes. I still love the show but the ending and pacing of it has been butchered IMO.

Well to be fair the show runners did say at the end of S6 they only had 13 episodes left in them to tell their story.

Back
Top Bottom