**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

100.000 is really good
eek.gif
yeah for a new artist not someone who proclaims to be in the elite
laugh.gif
. Their decent #'s nothing the record label would be ecstatic about 

I think you and Jimmy Lovine are thinking of the same thing
laugh.gif
Not hating on Game, he put out a nice album. I remember though when some NT dudes were clowning on Big Sean for his sales numbers - Game did the same thing, and unlike Big Sean he's not a new rapper on the scene. This shows he still got a fanbase out there, but even in today's recor environment the numbers ain't exactly impressive from a business standpoint.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

100.000 is really good
eek.gif
yeah for a new artist not someone who proclaims to be in the elite
laugh.gif
. Their decent #'s nothing the record label would be ecstatic about 

I think you and Jimmy Lovine are thinking of the same thing
laugh.gif
Not hating on Game, he put out a nice album. I remember though when some NT dudes were clowning on Big Sean for his sales numbers - Game did the same thing, and unlike Big Sean he's not a new rapper on the scene. This shows he still got a fanbase out there, but even in today's recor environment the numbers ain't exactly impressive from a business standpoint.
Exactly he beat out WTT 3rd week sales by only 3,000 copies. This being his 4th #1 album is more impressive moreso than his sales. Its a good album tho glad to see its getting some attention and not being lost in the The Throne/Wayne hype currently.

laugh.gif
 at Game randomly cussing out that driver...
Martians vs. Goblins, All I Know, Drug Test, & Ricky are my favorite tracks off this one.

entire album is 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

random, but after listening Dre in the intro, how many hood LA NTers remember Martin Luther King Hospital in South LA off Wilmington blvd  before it closed?
eek.gif
!+!+ brought back a ton of memories from when i was in elementary and middle school. thats where i went every time i fractured a bone
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

Very disappointing numbers. Very disappointing album. First Game album I didn't buy, It's difficult to even listen through it all the way.
Born In The Trap is
pimp.gif
though.

[table][tr][th="col"]Chart (2011) [/th][th="col"]Peak
position [/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]Austrian Albums Chart[sup][134][/sup][/th][td]39[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Belgian Albums Chart (Flanders)[sup][135][/sup][/th][td]75[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Canadian Albums Chart[sup][113][/sup][/th][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Dutch Albums Chart[sup][136][/sup][/th][td]45[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Irish Albums Chart[sup][137][/sup][/th][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Swiss Albums Chart[sup][138][/sup][/th][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]UK Albums Chart[sup][139][/sup][/th][td]14[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]UK R&B Albums Chart[sup][140][/sup][/th][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]US Billboard 200[sup][109][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]US Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Albums[sup][109][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]US Billboard Rap Albums[sup][109][/sup][/th][td]1

[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

entire album is 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

random, but after listening Dre in the intro, how many hood LA NTers remember Martin Luther King Hospital in South LA off Wilmington blvd  before it closed?
eek.gif
!+!+ brought back a ton of memories from when i was in elementary and middle school. thats where i went every time i fractured a bone
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
lol yup my god mother worked there. she used to bring me up there on her lunch all the time. lol

Updated.
[table][tr][td][h3]Chart positions[/h3][table][tr][th="col"]Chart (2011) [/th][th="col"]Peak
position [/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]Austrian Albums Chart[sup][135][/sup][/th][td]39[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Belgian Albums Chart (Flanders)[sup][136][/sup][/th][td]32[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Belgian Albums Chart (Wallonia)[sup][137][/sup][/th][td]36[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Canadian Albums Chart[sup][113][/sup][/th][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Danish Albums Chart[sup][138][/sup][/th][td]17[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Dutch Albums Chart[sup][139][/sup][/th][td]45[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Irish Albums Chart[sup][140][/sup][/th][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Norwegian Albums Chart[sup][141][/sup][/th][td]28[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Swiss Albums Chart[sup][142][/sup][/th][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]UK Albums Chart[sup][143][/sup][/th][td]14[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]UK R&B Albums Chart[sup][144][/sup][/th][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]US Billboard 200[sup][109][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]US Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Albums[sup][109][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]US Billboard Rap Albums[sup][109][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

The Game Says Several Rappers Are In the Closet

The Game says that he believes that several people in the rap game are gay and in the closet. The rapper told VLAD TV that closeted gays are "the only type of gay people that I have a problem with.

"Game don't have a problem with gay people," he added. "Game has problem with people who are pretending not to be gay." He said that is problem with closeted gays has to do with the spread of HIV. "The number one issue with that is that you can be fooling somebody and you could give them AIDS and they can die. So that in the closet +$!@ is real scary."

He said that he has likely already collaborated with a gay rapper. "Possibly, yeah," he said when asked. "And not being just full-out gay, just pretending he loves girls and lives the rap lifestyle, but really he's a man fan… There's a lot of man fans out there in hip-hop. I see how you n****s be looking at n****s you're around too. They be looking at n****s crazy."

Great job Game 

Back
Top Bottom