**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

I've had this on the ipod a minute now. Random spun in Good Bad and Ugly, it piqued my interest. I switched over to the album and spun it again so my first taste of the Red album was

Good Bad Ugly
Paramedics
Angels

I mean, how are people not going APE over the 2nd verse in Angels?

That's how you rap. That is how you RAP.

It is all over the place and Game sounds like everybody except Game on this album, but it is definitely worth a spin.

I rocks wit it.

He needs to drop some more singles and videos. Game always does this, release 1 or 2 singles/videos then decided to release a 3 and 4 single a year after the album been out. I know he's on tour right now making $$$$ now.

Dope video
pimp.gif

I like the video but damn they took mad long to release a new video. His last joint came out like July or August

[h3]
http://www.rap-up.com/2012/03/07/tyler-the-creator-celebrates-21st-birthday-with-odd-cake/[/h3][h3]
[/h3]
[h2]Game Announces New Album Title ‘F.I.V.E.’[/h2]
game-shadow.jpg
Game is forging ahead with his fifth album. The Compton MC has announced a new title and plans for another mixtape.

The follow-up to 2011’s The R.E.D. Album will be called F.I.V.E., an acronym for Fear Is Victory’s Evolution, he told XXL.

“The meaning behind that is like—me as a rapper, you as a journalist, Kobe as a basketball player—you gotta be afraid to do something, or have those butterflies in your stomach,

So Game is dropping a new mixtape, while just NOW making a video for a song from his 7 month old album....? Unless Interscope has
been halting stuff, that's some grinding right there Game.

Back
Top Bottom