**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

My dude is ALWAYS LATE WITH THE VIDS! Album came out back in Dec. 7 months later he drops his second video :smh:

Should have drop this and "All That" in January and February.

Last edited:
BOUT TIME!!! This still gets plays daily tho...
smokin.gif

Interscope is ******g him over with the vids and singles not Game. The second single should have been the Fab and Weezy joint and should have been dropped smh.

Interscope is ******g him over with the vids and singles not Game. The second single should have been the Fab and Weezy joint and should have been dropped smh.

Interscope is the worst label of all time, seems like they no longer care for rap music.

The Game Signs with Cash Money Records

Game

Nicki Minaj, Drake, and Lil Wayne have a new labelmate. The Game has officially joined the YMCMB family as the label’s newest signee.

Birdman made the announcement on Twitter. “S/O 2MY@thegame Westcoast makit Official.RICHGANG.YMCMBusine$$,” tweeted the Cash Money CEO.

The Game saluted his new team. “@BIRDMAN5STAR time to close the door on these ****** !!!! R$CHGANG,” he responded.

The Compton rapper, 33, was previously signed to Interscope Records, where he released five No. 1 albums including his 2005 debut The Documentary, which was released in conjunction with G-Unit Records.

When previously asked about a potential deal with Cash Money, Game told Rap-Up TV, “I’m considering money… And I would like it to be cash.”

Earlier this week, he released his mixtape OKE and is working on the follow-up to 2012′s Jesus Piece.

He is known to ride for his team tho, so does this mean wayne n co poke their chest out a lil more? Knowing they got somebody who will respond to those shots

Back
Top Bottom