OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Oakland Raiders (2-3) at San Francisco 49ers (0-5) 10/17 1:05 PT

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

1-5 is a start.
You have to crawl before you can walk
smile.gif
cosign

what an ugly game.

both teams really did show that they suck and are not ready to step up.

we need DMAC back for some speed. and we need bruce back.

im not sure what to think about campbell. seems very average just like all the qbs we have had the past 7-8 years.

at least everyone else in the afc west lost. we need to beat denver next week. step up bruce.

what an ugly game.

both teams really did show that they suck and are not ready to step up.

we need DMAC back for some speed. and we need bruce back.

im not sure what to think about campbell. seems very average just like all the qbs we have had the past 7-8 years.

at least everyone else in the afc west lost. we need to beat denver next week. step up bruce.

Originally Posted by dland24

Just got home from the game. Big win for us. I had no doubt in my mind we are the better team, but we have the Alex Smith factor which neutralizes the talent advantage. Few things.....

-Alex Smith is still garbage. Scrambles out of the pocket too early, misses wide open WRs, checks down too early, doesnt read the field, has no concept of where the first down marker is....etc. We are lucky to have won.
-Werent nearly as many fights as I anticipated.
-Been trying to tell Raider fans since preseason, that Campbell is not a good QB. Hopefully they finally understand.
-Gore
pimp.gif
. Wow. How he had the game he did with 8-9 people in the box constantly is amazing.
-Milk carton: Rolando McClain
-DHB
laugh.gif

-Shane Lechler is an absolute MONSTER.
-Taylor Mays played well again.

Lets hope we can carry this over to Carolina. You know what happens when we play east of the Mississippi River. Every game is important for us from here on out.
co-sign to this.

honestly both teams horrible and it was painful to watch. there is still a lot of work to do for these teams. too many penalties on both sides. but hey a win is a win and we finally got one. im glad it was against the raiders

Originally Posted by dland24

Just got home from the game. Big win for us. I had no doubt in my mind we are the better team, but we have the Alex Smith factor which neutralizes the talent advantage. Few things.....

-Alex Smith is still garbage. Scrambles out of the pocket too early, misses wide open WRs, checks down too early, doesnt read the field, has no concept of where the first down marker is....etc. We are lucky to have won.
-Werent nearly as many fights as I anticipated.
-Been trying to tell Raider fans since preseason, that Campbell is not a good QB. Hopefully they finally understand.
-Gore
pimp.gif
. Wow. How he had the game he did with 8-9 people in the box constantly is amazing.
-Milk carton: Rolando McClain
-DHB
laugh.gif

-Shane Lechler is an absolute MONSTER.
-Taylor Mays played well again.

Lets hope we can carry this over to Carolina. You know what happens when we play east of the Mississippi River. Every game is important for us from here on out.
co-sign to this.

honestly both teams horrible and it was painful to watch. there is still a lot of work to do for these teams. too many penalties on both sides. but hey a win is a win and we finally got one. im glad it was against the raiders

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

if bruce isn't ready for next week, we need to just go with boller.

I can't see Boller playing at all this season unless JC got hurt.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

if bruce isn't ready for next week, we need to just go with boller.

I can't see Boller playing at all this season unless JC got hurt.

that was one of the worst games ive ever watched. both teams should be contracted or sent to the UFL or something. if i have to watch jason campbell scramble from phantom pass rushers again next week, im going to need to drink twice as much.

that was one of the worst games ive ever watched. both teams should be contracted or sent to the UFL or something. if i have to watch jason campbell scramble from phantom pass rushers again next week, im going to need to drink twice as much.

The second half was decent. I wish I was at the stadium for the touchdown to Crabs after the intentional grounding.

The second half was decent. I wish I was at the stadium for the touchdown to Crabs after the intentional grounding.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I thought McCain played pretty well and i am encouraged by his progress.

but i agree with both teams sucking, that was a terrible game to watch

THIS. also jason campbell played like he gt jamarcus russell curse SMDH
sick.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I thought McCain played pretty well and i am encouraged by his progress.

but i agree with both teams sucking, that was a terrible game to watch

THIS. also jason campbell played like he gt jamarcus russell curse SMDH
sick.gif
mad.gif

Campbell was actually a decent starting QB with the ********. Hell, I'll take Campbell right now over Alex Smith. I'm thinking this could be Randy Moss all over again.

Campbell was actually a decent starting QB with the ********. Hell, I'll take Campbell right now over Alex Smith. I'm thinking this could be Randy Moss all over again.

Back
Top Bottom