Official get’cho *** up and **VOTE NOV 6th Thread** Vol. YES YOU MATTER

Voters should educate themselves, of course. Especially for local races, judicial races, and ballot measures. Some ballot measures are intentionally written to confuse voters, and people need to know the consequences of voting on stuff that might be put in their state constitution.

But unless you are very rich, need to suppress the voting rights of your employees, need to destroy to the environment for economic gain, get utility from overt bigotry by our government, don't want fair and open elections (this is rampant, and disgusting what the GOP are doing on the state level to suppress votes of students, and minorities, especially black people), want to rip away people's health insurance, want cruelty to minority groups, use your religion as an excuse to subvert anti-discrimination laws, voting against Trump and the GOP at the national level is within people's best interest.

The two parties policy proposals are very different. I am for people getting educated because once they do they see the "both sides" arguments are mostly nonsense.

There is a difference between the risk of a left-winger with problematic racial views potentially being elected, as opposed to members of an entire party whose entire guiding principle is white supremacy getting elected.

But still, vote for whoever you want. Just, Vote.

Last edited:
There should be a flier or something created that makes it easy for people to understand why they are voting for who they are voting for.

There should be a flier or something created that makes it easy for people to understand why they are voting for who they are voting for.
At a local level here they walk around and hand out flyers to each house. I generally follow up and do research before I make a decision

If you're in Virginia this is a very interesting vote indeed. Currently Va is thriving but all candidates want similar things.

Yo post them stickers today folks.
Ima go at 6 am (3 more hours)

20181106_065227.jpg

Voted early last week. Just wanted to mimic what people are saying.

I got my ballot in the mail the monday early voting started (the faux...test ballot thing they send out). So i read over it a bit and did research on the people I didn't know and try to find their platforms. What i realized is a lot of the candidates just state normal positive things :lol:. I know thats stupid to say but when its like who do you want this person....who supports womens rights and the environment...or this person who supports common sense gun laws and closing the income inequality gap. I was like uhhh i like all of that...it was hard to find real differences or separating features at times.

Also am i allowed to go into the booth with notes? I was unsure, so i didn't but i reviewed them before i went in and was still at pause when i was like wait...which of these candidates was the one who voted to keep obamacare. Just seems like they should just put some fact sheets in the back up of every ballot for people to make it easier. Seems like you could probably win some of these local elections if your name is just like Jack Smith...sure that sounds like a responsible person.

I got my ballot in the mail the monday early voting started (the faux...test ballot thing they send out). So i read over it a bit and did research on the people I didn't know and try to find their platforms. What i realized is a lot of the candidates just state normal positive things :lol:. I know thats stupid to say but when its like who do you want this person....who supports womens rights and the environment...or this person who supports common sense gun laws and closing the income inequality gap. I was like uhhh i like all of that...it was hard to find real differences or separating features at times.

Also am i allowed to go into the booth with notes? I was unsure, so i didn't but i reviewed them before i went in and was still at pause when i was like wait...which of these candidates was the one who voted to keep obamacare. Just seems like they should just put some fact sheets in the back up of every ballot for people to make it easier. Seems like you could probably win some of these local elections if your name is just like Jack Smith...sure that sounds like a responsible person.

concur.
Especially the judges. It was a little difficult to find out what or who they stood for but off top if they were nominated by hogan that was a red flag for me.

If you or someone you know needs transportation to vote around the Atlanta area, message me.

We have to do this.

I'm so glad you did this..
I['m glad you didn't go in with the ... vote all blue or vote all red rhetoric. Kudos to you!

Any of y'all live in a red county? How do you feel when you go to the polls? You hit em with that gangsta mug?

Voted down party lines, voted for myself where no democrat was represented.

Gotta get these Republicans up outta here man, Millennial voters we out here

Feels like I’m kicking them right in the **** while giving their grandparents the finger and climaxing

Pretty much

Back
Top Bottom