Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

refs need to understand that they need to throw the flag when they see a penalty. whatever side it may be.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Why the hell did we just take a time out!?

Why not? Saves us 30 seconds on the clock. We still get the 2 minute warning.

o m %@@%$%* god

u gotta be kidding me

i just %#*+ myself

Originally Posted by ourtran

Whats stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl? Tony Romo!

roll.gif

GOOD half overall giants playin well but we cant give up any more big plays and gotta take advantage of the oppurtunities....most importantly ELI STAY FOCUSEDand D DONT LET FARVE BURN USSSSS

Cheering for the Pack this year, but if the Giants go then I guess I will cheer for them. I just don't like the Chargers (actually just Riversspecifically), and I don't mind the Pats but I don't want them to get close to having 5 championships......

"Before this year, we all knew Brady was basically a game manager,"

? If Game Manager means winning 3 Super Bowls, then please let any QB I like to be one. That term makes little sense and is apparently an insult to a player?Don't try to dimish what Brady has done, it has been great to see. Sure his stats weren't necessarily mind blowing before this year, but neither wereJoe Cools.....

I'm surprised yall got so much faith in the Pats I wouldn't be shocked if the Chargers won but NE will most likely win.

The Giants are taking this game easy, Farve will have a terrible game and Eli will have another QB rating over 100 easy. That GB D-line will not touch him.Expect this game to be decided on turnovers

Giants 35
Packers 21(give or take a couple fgs)

smokin.gif

I hope the Packers pull this one off. I'm a huge Brett Favre fan. Go Packers! At least for these last 2 games.
grin.gif

a slip up but were still in great shape

other than that bad play were dominating the game so we gotta keep it up

Kampman was talking about a play that happened in week 2 where he thought that O'hara made a dirty play on him by hitting him on the ground. O'harasimply said that the whistle hadn't blown yet and he always plays to the whistle. I guess it was said after this game, but Harrison agreed with him sayingthey are.

Giants going to the Superbowl. They showed they can hang with the Pats. This time they'll knock them off.

Well since my Skins's loss, I have been rooting for the G-Men and I they will come into Lambo snowy or sunny and will come out with a victory. I think thispass rush will cause Brett Favre to create sum turnovers and Eli and the running game will have a good day. Wow who would ever believe that this Manning has achance to play in the SuperBowl. I would also love to see a Patriots/Giants match-up in the Super Bowl. The Big Blue27-21

i_20080120.jpg

THIS WILL BE HUGE!!!

Packers took the last game 35-13... but the Giants are on a huge hot streak, on another note I think the Giants proved today that they rely on their defense.Giants got plenty banged up today and that could play a huge factor. You all know which side I'm on, but I hope for a game as thrilling as todaysgiants/cowboys game.
GO PACK!

vs.

17giants.1.600.jpg

S4L3 WHERE YOU AT???!????

roll.gif
its funny how you dudes was like ahh plax that man to
indifferent.gif
damn plax you got to make that catch
mad.gif
lmao

Back
Top Bottom