Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

THAT RIGHT THERE IS THE REASON WHY THE G-MEN are a laughingstock.

That's my teammate.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by daiernchef

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

i cant take it anymore, why cant the game be saturday???
roll.gif
Wow, what are you so excited about? When they get this game over its only 2 weeks until your guy favre is 1-3 in the superbowl, when it matters. Not the regular season which means nothing if you dont win the title. Those 3 MVP's and playing 20 years dont mean much in the end.

uhhhhhh.... dont know where that came from but... kick rocks.
smh.gif

I just don't see a blowout by the Pack.

I don't know why everyone is predicting that.

Personally, I think the Giants are gonna shock the world.

31-19 G-Men.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

im dying to find out how that cup of water will turn out....

It froze already, son. Freezing point of Water is 32 degrees, its below ZERO what you think was gonna happen to the water?
laugh.gif
lol...i was just being sarcastic my friend

embarassed.gif

[table][tr][td]Sun 1/20[/td] [td]305[/td] [td]New York Giants[/td] [td]+7 -112[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]OVER 43.5 -105[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]03:30 PM[/td] [td]306[/td] [td]Green Bay Packers[/td] [td]-7 +104[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]UNDER 43.5 -105[/td] [/tr][/table]

Fede, chill out my dude.

We aren't the Cowboys. If you want someone to expose YOUR wack secondary, best believe Favre and co. will cook something vicious.

Add our pass rush (Kampman + GB) plus our press cover corners, I don't see your squad faring well at all.

You right son, our secondary is WACK, but at the end of the day a 80% Terrel Owens is still better than the wide outs yall have and supposedly he was 100%. Marion Barber and the Dallas X, Y and Z recievers are better than the Packers and were held to 200 yards. All Im saying is, thats its played on the field. Oh and didnt the Cowboys beat yall earlier this season?
tongue.gif

Chill bro. It's been agreed and proven Jennings > Glenn. And evidently James Jones > Crayton (ok maybe those are arguable, but playoffperformances don't lie). Terrell Owens is better than all of our wideouts individually, but ain't nothing stoppin' the fab 5 (our 5 receiver set).

And sure the Cowboys beat us earlier this season, they beat you twice...
I really didn't want to get into an argument day 1 but... who won week 2?

im dying to find out how that cup of water will turn out....

It froze already, son. Freezing point of Water is 32 degrees, its below ZERO what you think was gonna happen to the water?
laugh.gif
lol...i was just being sarcastic my friend

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

[table][tr][td]Sun 1/20[/td] [td]305[/td] [td]New York Giants[/td] [td]+7 -112[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]OVER 43.5 -105[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]03:30 PM[/td] [td]306[/td] [td]Green Bay Packers[/td] [td]-7 +104[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]UNDER 43.5 -105[/td] [/tr][/table]

Wow.....can you say: "ALL IN!"?

Back
Top Bottom