Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

^ they had too many oppurtunities

Packers 49

Giants 28

slow down there.

one of the bigger factors in this game imo will be the single digit temperatures, which doesn't fare well for the giants.

they got a little bit of confidence which is cool and helps, but the injuries are showing especially with the defensive backfield.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

*We* win? I didn't know the Jets were in the NFC Championship game Fizzy...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

tired.gif
If only.... (Of course in the AFC Championship, but you get thepoint)

Originally Posted by dmxfury

2nd, the song the Packers play after a score is "Bang on my Drum All Day" by Todd Rundgren. I love 80's music, and Cincy plays it as well. Somewhat of a dumb song to play in football, but whatever. You would think Lambeau would only play NFL Films music

Thanks. Yeah, you would Lambeau would play something different, but I guess not. I don't think it matters what music they play, the crowd gets it doneon their own to make the noise
pimp.gif

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............HE SHAAAAANKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................................................TYNESWONT HAVE A JOB NEXTYEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh, can't wait for the game.

Gonna be in Vermont (Mount Snow), boarding all day on Saturday, getting crazy drunk, then watch football all Sunday with my boys while our girlfriends prepareus food. Beef patties, my girlfriend's homemade guacamole, shrimp toast, bunch of great, non-domestic brews.

Or translated in French: Le awesome.

WOW, first time back at my own computer.... had to run to my boys macbook to throw in some
roll.gif
's and some
pimp.gif
's to a couple threads earlier...

First off, i have NO beef with the Giants or the Giants faithful, i frequently attend GEEEE MEN games even when its not the pack theyre playing.... and imwatchin the game at my boys house who's a giants fan (his season tickets that we use)

Maaannnnnnnnnnnn this is going to be a LONG FREAKING WEEK.... i cant wait for this game... im gonna go stir crazy during this week

that being said... i cant wait til Sunday gonna be a good matchup
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

09000d5d805ed37b_gallery_600.jpg

Go Pack!

Alright Plaxico Burress is the GOAT. His height and his athleticism put him above any WR in this league. ONLY if he was 100% healthy, he would be shatteringEVERY record in the books. He MAKES ELI MANNING look halfway decent.

Charades anyone?? hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom