Official Girl problems thread vol. if you having girl problems I feel bad for u son

Lets discuss our girl problems here, I know no thread counts without pics so here they are
Me
Me at dinner

I will start it off heres my problem.... Got tired of cheating and broke up with my girl about a hour ago, I love her and didn't want to hurt her anymore.... Now I got this weird nauseous feeling, was planing on smashing something else tonight but this feeling makes me unsure if I'm up to it, any advice or words of wisdom?Edit: you guys cant have her face pic yet because we can't have nice stuff here but here is her the other night

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

we don't care what you look like though.

pics of your girl.

Good effort though OP
laugh.gif

That feeling is your subconscious telling you that you lost a good thing in your life due to your own greed. And while it might ease the pain, running through women won't cure it. It's something that you learn to live with.

I just hope you find what it is you want so that you can solve your internal conflict my man.

at least u came through with pics.

Spoiler [+]
my hats too big?

what she don't know cant hurt her...

you can either reform; come clean (which you should almost never do) or drop her

but whats the circumstance how long you been dealing with her...
and don't post you op doesn't bother me but sure most these folks goon find something wrong with you
i.e hats to big... which in fact is true..

Originally Posted by Jay 23 Man

what she don't know cant hurt her...

you can either reform; come clean (which you should almost never do) or drop her

but whats the circumstance how long you been dealing with her...
and don't post you op doesn't bother me but sure most these folks goon find something wrong with you
i.e hats to big... which in fact is true..

Been with her for 2 years, trying to start a trend rather than everyone hiding behind the interwebs, we need to demand pics of even the op, no pics no thread....

Back
Top Bottom