Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Damn thats fight weekend. Didn't even realize.

going to stay either with my boy who lives in henderson or this girl I'm talking to who is staying at Cancun Resort. :nerd: :stoneface:

Nothing is officially booked except for the girls place. I'll keep you posted fam.

all good, nothing has been announced officially but historically speaking he fights that weekend

dont expect the weekend to be as crazy as may but should still be epic since it is the last weekend i believe for pool season

May was nuts for that fight so many people so many events, I doubt this fight weekend comes close

especially against a non-household name like Berto and its gonna be on national tv free

I was looking for a dj schedule oct 16-17 weekend hoping they had someone for pool day club but couldnt find anything.

I was looking for a dj schedule oct 16-17 weekend hoping they had someone for pool day club but couldnt find anything.

At least one pool should be open. It's usually closing weekend for 2-3 pools. Most pools don't have their schedule out til LDW anyways.

Where is the chEapest spot to play hold em? I walked by Wynn's tables, charging $125. I heard PH has $20 buy ins.

Where is the chEapest spot to play hold em? I walked by Wynn's tables, charging $125. I heard PH has $20 buy ins.

I'm not a gambler, but I consistently saw $10-$15 tables at Palazzo on my trip this week. I mean, every damn card table, no matter the game. I've never seen it that low there. Weekends are most certainly different, but it's an indication that gambling revenue is down. They're trying to entice people to play.

which club do you guys suggest for a Thursday night? Need to start purchasing pre sale tickets

Finally going to Vegas Thursday-Sunday first time....got a group of 12 for a bachelor party, should be interesting... Quite the cast of characters going.

Thurs - Tiesto at Hakkasan

Fri- ebc Tommy Trash (we got the water couch package?) looked legit, Night were going to see A-trak at light

Saturday- foxtail pool party for rebecca n fiona > wolfgang pucks> Calvin at Hakkasan.

Just hoping for no arrests or hospital visits lol, other than that its allll good.

Word, yea Im pretty skeptical, whats the biggest negative in your experience?

Everyone is just on completely different levels. I just went with 12 two wks ago. We had a guy not show up, a dude run out of cash within an hour, two dudes who didn't make it out one night... There's nothing you can do about it. My biggest suggestion would be getting money from everyone PRIOR but that will never happen.

So what size of the group you prefer :nerd:

My favorite trips are 2-6. 6 is my max now.

I'll never go with a group that large again. It's a nightmare.

Word, yea Im pretty skeptical, whats the biggest negative in your experience?

I did like 16 last year for my bday. It was logistically tough but a couple things helped.

I made the decision of what we were doing and told everyone what the costs were gonna be. I discussed options with a few people but ultimately made the final decision myself. Never discussed with the group as a whole.

Also collected all the money beforehand for each club night. Had one reliable dude I trusted handle the money aspect.

I did like 16 last year for my bday. It was logistically tough but a couple things helped.

I made the decision of what we were doing and told everyone what the costs were gonna be. I discussed options with a few people but ultimately made the final decision myself. Never discussed with the group as a whole.

Also collected all the money beforehand for each club night. Had one reliable dude I trusted handle the money aspect.

The decisions were all made prior as well, but when people flake last minute or decide they aren't coming out... It's rough. Glad I brought more than I thought I needed.

I think that 2-6 crowd is PERFECT.

Back
Top Bottom