Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Man look... Yall fools out here not gettin NO YAMS.. Where are the stories... Droppin bands to get into clubs and stand around is not my idea of fun... WHERE ARE THE GIRLS.. AINT NOBODY HIT NOTHIN??!?!
I'm sayin 
laugh.gif
. Guess its not really about all that though just having a good time with your boys

I'm sayin :lol: . Guess its not really about all that though just having a good time with your boys
Idk where yall from... But my boys idea of fun is turning up and having relations wit females.. I'm going to Vegas Monday.. I'm not gon say "oh Ima do this" and "oh Ima do that".. BUT.. I plan on being drunk around females... Hopefully it goes as planned... Regardless I got some videos for yall... I'm seein a lot of sub par reports

We planning a trip for Memorial Day weekend and I'm already over it. Like come on we really have to penny pinch everytime we go. Got so fed up I just told my boys I'm taking my girl and we getting our own room

Thinking of staying at MGM any pros and cons to that place?

Man look... Yall fools out here not gettin NO YAMS.. Where are the stories... Droppin bands to get into clubs and stand around is not my idea of fun... WHERE ARE THE GIRLS.. AINT NOBODY HIT NOTHIN??!?!

I posted a story about my "friends" flourishing from my last trip in late April.

I got a girl so I'm not doing crazy trips anymore

stork stork solid report fam. Lone wolf sounds cool. I would be into trying that out. I would've got it in with both girls, but that second one was :pimp:. Love how you snuck in the videos.

illw1lliam illw1lliam your trip sounds dope. I can definitely see the resemblance with Calvin Harris. The wheelchair is never a good sign, but good thing you had friends with you.

NTers doing it big in LV.

The Don hit every night, as usual.

Didn't realize we had celeb groupies in here lol :rofl:

I was making fun of the bachelor for snapchatting Harden at our table :rofl:

thanks

are you busy saturday? wj4 & myself might hit up Skybar @ Mondrian, cover is $20. it's still very tentative.

I actually have two pool parties that day... One in Pasadena (buddies bday) and then another in OC. More than welcome to cruise to OC, going to be ALL girls, crazy ratio... Mostly sorority/ older girls.

I missed out on all the fun :\

Until October comes gawd.

Might be going for a weekend late next month. Finally gonna stay at the Cosmo. For the past few years, I been staying at Ballys through Total Rewards just to allocate money towards food and gambling. Got my money right and I'm in a good place so I feel like I deserve to splurge a bit :nthat:

I actually have two pool parties that day... One in Pasadena (buddies bday) and then another in OC. More than welcome to cruise to OC, going to be ALL girls, crazy ratio... Mostly sorority/ older girls.
Until October comes gawd.

Where in OC? Newport?

Last edited:
Got here today, checked in at the Luxor, $20 trick didn't work for me :smh:

Does anyone know if there's a basketball tournament going on here or something? Place is crawling with teenagers.

I'm exhausted, walked just through a couple of hotels and shops, jet lag is no joke.

Day 2 tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got here today, checked in at the Luxor, $20 trick didn't work for me :smh:

Does anyone know if there's a basketball tournament going on here or something? Place is crawling with teenagers.

I'm exhausted, walked just through a couple of hotels and shops, jet lag is no joke.

Day 2 tomorrow.

Vegas 48. Best players in the nation more or less. I would have been there for the kids I used to coach, but work calls :smh:

Looks like I'll be back for the Life is Beautiful festival weekend. Tenatively scheduled for Sept 23rd-26th. Late flight out Sat night

Back
Top Bottom