Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

That's w/o tax/ grat / handshake? Ur lookin at 1k a bottle :x

I'm in that boat of making really good money at my age (of just in general) but still :wow:

Naw that is after Tax/Grat/Handshake and whatever else is done there. It comes out to around $485.00 a person, I mean i'm not pinching pennies in Vegas I just want to know is this worth it. At this point it doesn't really matter because they are all set on it, but I'd like to get some type of assurance that this sounds about right.

No matter how much money i'm making or what not, I still am not trying to drop a ridiculous type of money for an overcrowded fire hazard club.

But I understand this is Vegas and this is what is normal

Naw that is after Tax/Grat/Handshake and whatever else is done there. It comes out to around $485.00 a person, I mean i'm not pinching pennies in Vegas I just want to know is this worth it. At this point it doesn't really matter because they are all set on it, but I'd like to get some type of assurance that this sounds about right.

No matter how much money i'm making or what not, I still am not trying to drop a ridiculous type of money for an overcrowded fire hazard club.

Yeah 500 a person is right for Omnia right now.

Have fun man, I wanted to do Omnia.

If everyone was into it, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I just dropped $500 in one night at XS, so I'd definitely do it to experience Omnia.

If everyone was into it, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I just dropped $500 in one night at XS, so I'd definitely do it to experience Omnia.

Yeah the issue is telling people ahead of time what they will be spending. Ur gunna drop close to that on entrance, 3-4 rounds of hard a.

On average, how much you guys be spending for a weekend out there??? I'm trying to budget how much I should spend for this weekend. Just wanna know what I should expect.

Trip Report:

Friday – Tryst, a bit dissapointing. went in a little before 1AM, not very many ladies available, saw like 15-20 fat chicks..:x Got on the dance floor & noticed a cute blonde, she looked like she was with an older couple, like late 50’s....I talk to her a bit, from chicago, and the older couple is her parents :lol:...we talked a bit more and she drited away, in hindsight, I should of ISO’d her and bought her a drink...it’s a little awkward/strange spitting at a girl with her parents 3 ft away 0].. lesson learned. Rest of that night was like 0/6-7. Tryst felt kind of like a hollywood club, at least that night I went, really nothing special.

Saturday – EBC, hate how they lump GA & presale...but I was only in line probably 25 mins...got off to a lil rough start, picked up 2 wingmen from the valley, it’s funny I teamed up with them then I proceeded to just cook for myself :lol:, it’s hard to assist when pre-occupied... Met a very bad Syrian girl 8)

Unexpected problem I ran into, she wanted to get into the pool, and so did I, but I had my phone & wallet on me, she said the front desk doesn’t hold personal belongings, is that true?? Decided not to swing for a homerun and take her back to my room, especially since her gf was with her, So I Got her #, believe she was staying at hilton, told her we need to link up later that night, kissed for a bit too. I hit her up around 11:45, told her I already had pre-sale for Surrender, but that she should come over to Wynn around 1:30 for drinks and a massage...she replied “umm....that sounds like a booty call, so no thanks”. Told her bye & hung up, blue balled :stoneface: . I’m not sure how I could have played it better, maybe invite her to dinner @ Wynn?? Just feels like I shouldn’t even eed to do that tho... :smh:

Diplo @ EBC was probably the best party I’ve ever been to, everything from the stripper pole center of the pool, the jumbotron with graphics over his face, the 3:1 Female/Male ratio, champagne raining down... :pimp: :pimp:

Zumanity –very cool, minus the male/male routine....>D

Surrender(Lil Jon) – Solid, I got trapped on the dance floor for at least 30 mins....I couldn’t even raise my arms, OD packed, not to mention 1-2 girls trying to fight me for not moving :smh:....picked up a wingman, some tall guy from SC, he was cooking on a group of 3, I couldn’t get in tho, girls just gave me nasty looks... tried the dance floor again but couldn’t get much positive feedback, probably 0/7

Sunday

Nightswim (Kaskade) – Briefly picked up another wingman from Germany, nightswim was incredible, seemed like same EBC crowd but at night :smokin. Ran into a cute latina by herself, said her gf’s ditched her :lol:...gave her a shoulder to cry on....and told her to come back to my room..she said yes papi :smokin....

Got back and messed around for 10 mins...then she passed out half naked :stoneface: ..tucked us both in and went to bed, she spent much of the morning throwing up...i don’t even know if she was sober when she awoke..

Solid trip for me, I’m proud of what I was able to accomplish dolo :pimp:, learned a ton about my own game and ultimately how to better use the read-option...

Last edited:
Damn a dolo trip sounds actually pretty dope. No others to chime in on what to do and only have to worry about yourself. Been contemplating going out to Vegas by my lonesome sometime in the 4th quarter. Props my dude

One of my most favorite trips was just me and my buddy.

Thinking of doing a small trip in maybe late Aug/ early Sep.

Damn a dolo trip sounds actually pretty dope. No others to chime in on what to do and only have to worry about yourself. Been contemplating going out to Vegas by my lonesome sometime in the 4th quarter. Props my dude

Never done a dolo trip but some of my best trips have been with just one other person

1st night we ended up splitting a table with some dudes from Jack Colton at 1OAK.

Next day was an EBC Surrender double header.

Flourished all weekend, staying in TI no less :lol:

This trip (three people) and last year (just me and one friend) were the two most fun trips to Vegas I've ever had. I'm probably never going with a group bigger than three. As in, core group. Other people are free to come down, and I always let them know when I'm going, but I won't try and convince anyone to do so.

Which nightclubs and day clubs are open on Tuesday and Wednesday?

Might be there for August 17-19 which is a Monday- Wednesday. I guess the spots Monday Night are Marquee and XS. Pool parties like stated are Bare, Tuesday is Omnia, Drais night pool party, and Hyde.

Second girl looked cute... First girl looked :rolleyes

Good work solo tho gawd. Need me next time :smokin

thanks

are you busy saturday? wj4 & myself might hit up Skybar @ Mondrian, cover is $20. it's still very tentative.

Last edited:
8k for omnia [emoji]128553[/emoji]
But $500 a guy seems like a going rate at a top tier club.

I'd almost be salty giving girls drinks at the table :lol:

8k for omnia [emoji]128553[/emoji]
But $500 a guy seems like a going rate at a top tier club.

I'd almost be salty giving girls drinks at the table :lol:

Apparently I handed a drink to a girl last week, who promptly handed it to her fat friend. Those girls didn't last long at our table.

every time i go with a big group i always break off with a small group of guys i can always depend on that are smart with their cash ( gambling ) and willing to just let it go and have fun...

Last edited:
My host had us at Omnia 15 guys in the Hiphop room Calvin Harris for $4K. Main room would have been $7K. (both including tax, grat) 

Thurs: Arrived, at the Venetian had 2 Bella Suites. We had presale tickets for Encore Night swim Flosstradamus. Pre gamed got to Encore around 11:30. Everyone had shots and a drink and about 30 mins in my homie the bachelor and his cousin got kicked out
tired.gif
  Me and 5 others stayed when Flosstradamus came on it got crackin. There was definitely 2:1 girl:guy  ratio.

Fri: We had this 2 story Caesar's Palace suite. We head to check in and they end up messing up our room, and give us another and its too small then an additional room also too small. They end up giving us a 3 bedroom Palace Penthouse. Knocking $1200 off and giving us rollaway beds. Hit up Marquee Day club since a friend had a daybed there. It was nice, and the sex on the beach pitchers were 
pimp.gif
 See Bruce Fraser (Warriors assistant coach) Looking like he came right from a summer league game.  

Night some of us had presale at Omnia with Calvin Harris. Originally we planned to get bottle service. We ended up backing out, since some guys missed their flight and/or got delayed didn't make it until Sat. Omnia was lit! It was my second time there. I saw Deandre Jordan there. I walked around and people took pictures with me thinking I was Calvin Harris. Kendra Wilkinson was there with some other playboy models. Hit Sapphire after the club, didn't get back to the suite until 7am.

Sat: Wet Republic with Calvin Harris. Presale again. It was so windy and raining and took a long time to get in, I couldn't even have fun. It was so packed. The girls there were wild. I did see Lesean Mccoy. The drinks took so long I was sober then the drink didn't hit me until it started to rain. I couldn't get into being there because it was so windy and raining. 
ohwell.gif
 Glad we didn't get a table there. Couple of us including me leave early end up seeing Penny Hardaway walking in while we're walking out.

Night: Best night ever. Made the whole trip. Pregamed in the Penthouse. 

Table dancefloor for Trey Songz at Drais

Trey put on a show! Drais has a dope layout! Has a real hip-hop club feel to it. That's John Wall on the right his table was right next to ours. Funny story about that night John had two phones he was getting nud pics on one phone then just texting on the other phone
laugh.gif
 He was cool, his manager not so much. Finals MVP Andre Iguodala, Draymond were in the building, he was across on the other side of the stage in a white shirt. Lesean Mccoy was there too and jumped on stage while Trey performed. At one point of the night I looked around Drais and the way I saw it was different. It looked like it was a setup for thirsty girls looking for ball players and sugar daddies. It was like a sea of bad chicks all trying to look their best to bag a guy that has some money to take care of them.

I was so gone this night I ended up missing for like 2 hours blacked out. Last I remember we were at Drais after hours (Starts at 4am) then went to the bathroom and took a nap there maybe I don't remember maybe left somewhere. Then I'm found and I wake up I'm in a wheelchair on the over-pass to Caesars it's like 7am and my friend the bachelor helps me up. First time I've blacked out in my life. Idk what happened I felt liked I was roofied, and then felt like I was on one. I don't remember doing any drugs at all.

Sun: Day staying in Planet Hollywood Suite, end up just hitting the pool there. The dj was pretty good but it was pretty dead. Just had a chill time there.

Night hit up XS nightswim with Kaskade. If you're there on a Sunday night definitely hit up night swim at XS. Kaskade was amazing he always is. Get in the pool hit beach balls, water mosh pit, have a waterproof phone case and you're golden (not just the pissy water). Everyone had a good time. End up getting in for free this guy walking by asked if I needed tickets cuz him and his lady were arguing, texted me the ticket, the rest of us got in for $20 each on the garden side doors. I was still feeling like I was on one. Some guys end up leaving early with everyone's wallet in the only bag we brought. We end up taking to this girl who my friend talked to at Drais and her friends staying at Cosmo they offered to take us back to PH cuz its across from each other anda ya know.

Monday: We try to go to a buffet in Bellagio but it closes at 2 and the line was long, contemplating on going somewhere else out walks Swagzeli I'm in my Warriors hat so I'm like Yo Fest let me get a pic, he's like I gotta go, I say I'll walk with you. I get a blurry pic with him haha. Asked him how the buffet was he said he liked it. We end up splitting up there's only 5 of us. I end up by myself. I keep getting people thinking I'm Calvin Harris, people recognize me from the table at Drais. Put my Warriors hat on then people think I play on the Warriors summer league team 
laugh.gif
 This day sucked because I was by myself, I got recognized every corner I turned. I didn't like the feeling getting all this attention being by myself.  

Is $1,200 a good deal for three bottles on a Tuesday night? 4-5 guys and maybe a female.

There are better deals, but that's $400/bottle. That's okay. I'd check Drai's and see if they have a two bottle deal for $600. Two of those deals would give you four bottles for $1200. Trust me, you'll want that extra bottle with potentially four people. I mean, might as well for the same price, even if you have only 4 or 5 people.

Man look... Yall fools out here not gettin NO YAMS.. Where are the stories... Droppin bands to get into clubs and stand around is not my idea of fun... WHERE ARE THE GIRLS.. AINT NOBODY HIT NOTHIN??!?!

Back
Top Bottom