Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

headed to vegas next weekend and staying at the cosmo. we have multiple one bedroom suites at the cosmo, not even sure if theyd upgrade all 3 rooms with the $20 trick

sidebar i just learned how to actually win at craps, so its about to be lit :smokin
If its more than three rooms on one reservation, I'd definitely slide over more than a $20 :nerd:

i dont even know if its worth it, id rather just ask the host to make sure the rooms are as close as possible

How is Vegas in the winter time? Like around mid November? Planning on going there to run the Rock n Roll marathon. Anyone else doing it?

Has anyone ever hit ballys sterling buffet on Sunday ? Me and the crew might hit it as the only major meal of the trip and for the unlimited champagne but don't want to waste $100 per person if it's just meh

Need advice on Friday night plans this week. Skrillex at XS or A Trak at EBC @night

Going to be GA

I say go A Trak. Skrillex music gets a little too noisey while A Trak has a lot more hip-hop influence.

How is Vegas in the winter time? Like around mid November? Planning on going there to run the Rock n Roll marathon. Anyone else doing it?

Its nice in mid November. The air is crisp. The sun sets earlier so the night begins sooner.

Yeah group choice was to go with XS. We aren't hitting a club Thursday night and 1 of 3 of us leaves Saturday afternoon.

that time again....Stork's 2nd annual dolo vegas trip :rofl:

Friday: checked into Cosmopolitan & got declined on the $20 trick...:stoneface: . she told me to come back saturday afternoon for a possible upgrade, stopped in sat afternoon but they were very busy, & I was hungry, so didn't bother. She did originally put me on the west tower 59th floor just under the penthouse, so I shouldn't complain :smokin.

View media item 2113883

Had Marquee presale set up and actually couldn't get in, I had on the oreo flyknits 2's which worked fine at Wynn (& every other nightclub I been too), but they said nah. told em I got all black Jordans, said no jordans or nikes :stoneface: . went over and checked out the bars around 12:30 but didn't come up on anything.

Sat: Calvin @ Wet Republic, my first time at wet and wow....just incredible, like a 7:1 ratio. also at EBC they give you normal size 8-10oz cocktails, at wet I ordered a margarita, same price but it came in a 24oz sippy cup :wow: :lol: first girl I talked to - from the UK, she was cool, but she kept asking me probably 29x where my friends where, told her nah I'm here dolo, she kept saying lies :lol:. We got in the pool tho, danced a bit :smokin, got her # but she didn't respond later. came back to my room around 4PM and knocked out for 3 hours :lol: it was 111° during wet :x so I drank water constantly, so I didn't have a hangover.

Ate dinner at Holsteins and got the rising sun burger, pretty good burger fries + beer and also very filling for $30. they have bar seating + small tables.

Jewel Nightclub w/ French montana & Iggy - this place was disappointing. it's 2 areas, a C shaped bar around the whole room, and the inside of the C is the dance floor. I tried to go on the dance floor but it was completely packed, I literally thought I was gonna get stampeded so I bailed outta that claustrophobic mess. Did end up talking to a group of like 7 girls from LA, they were cool, but nothing productive came of it, did make a quick dark video :lol:

Sunday - went to the resort pool to tan & chill. after that drove over to fremont st experience, MAJOR regret. no restaurants, nothing interesting or notable expect that it smelled like a dump :x. I left there hungry and pissed. drove back to cosmo and ate Secret Pizza :smokin. gambled at the $40 buyin limit hold em @ bellago but quickly saw $36 in chips get lost, took my last chips, got up & cashed :lol: ate kung pao shrimp @ Noodles which was ehh medicore.

Nightswim w/ Major Lazer/Diplo - awesome as usual. met several girls during but nothing productive. on my way out I get approached by a cute girl. asks if I'm single, says she wants to hook me up with her gf next to her who is also cute (all from LA). exchange #'s. meet up 45 min later @ secret pizza, the girl + her 2 gf's. things were going well but problem was they assumed I had wingmen :lol: mood kind of changed after that. still invited all of em upstairs but they declined, sucks cuz she was down.

had a lot of fun, can't wait to go back next year :pimp:

Last edited:
Seriously, props for going solo, don't know if I could myself [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Sometimes you just to need to get away from it all, I guess. The wingmen probably would've helped gettin bunz 
laugh.gif

Why'd you go solo?
Props nonetheless
That's his steez. He goes out scouting local places too and let us know about it, and vice versa.

Converting is def harder when you solo.

Damn b, if I wasn't seeing anyone I could've been the wingman. :frown:

I had a conference in Vegas one time so I was out there solo , still was out and had fun/met some chicks ...definitely woulda had more fun if my homeboys was wit me tho , felt wired at times walking around by myself :lol:

One advantage was I was on my own time, I spent one night just Chillin round my hotel ain't eem step out , ended up getting a joint to come back to the room with me after chopping it up with shorty at the tables :lol: :pimp:

Why'd you go solo?
Props nonetheless

vegas is a terrific place to go dolo. you wouldn't believe how many people talked to me, told me a lot about their lives etc..

so many things to do, Top golf, cirque de solei, fights/boxing, Copperfield show, gambling etc etc.

in vegas women are very friendly, in LA it's 50/50.

WJ had an invite, but he said I'm gonna lock him out :lol:

Last edited:
vegas is a terrific place to go dolo. you wouldn't believe how many people talked to me, told me a lot about their lives etc..

so many things to do, Top golf, cirque de solei, fights/boxing, Copperfield show, gambling etc etc.

in vegas women are very friendly, in LA it's 50/50.

WJ had an invite, but he said I'm gonna lock him out :lol:

You definitely get props for rolling Dolo to Vegas, it sure makes it difficult to close the deal with groups when you're all alone. Despite that, I'm still surprised that you didn't bag something, foreign women seem to be the most willing/friendly to make it a nightcap regardless of who you're with. Those or the thirsty locals lol That's how it went down last year with my crew but i digress.

My boys and I are headed back out in Sept, I believe the weekend of the iHeart Music festival. Last year we went in Oct and it was lit but I'm thinking because we're going a month earlier and there's an event going on we still may catch some of the last decent pool parties/day clubs. We're all from the east coast (Orl/Mia/Tally) so last year was definitely an eye opening experience. Women in Vegas are much more friendly than Mia and even the late pool parties last year the chicks were definitely approaching us all. I'm going for the change of pace/scenery and my boys are much more aggressive than I am but I'm always social when the time is right. Only downside is I think we're staying a timeshare 1 or 2 miles off the strip this time so we'll see what's up.

What's the new club/live pool party this year?

This thread is full of cool traveling heads / interesting stories so I always keep a look out.

Last edited:
Fam forgive me, I have been through the thread but I still need to ask them noob questions because I got my first trip to Vegas in a week.

Outside of the $20 trick what do I need to know?

Whats the best clubs?

Cheapest place to get faded but still have a good time?

Best spots to meet broads?

Weed still aint legal right?

I asked in the dressing better thread but is there certain clothes I should and should not pack?

Fam forgive me, I have been through the thread but I still need to ask them noob questions because I got my first trip to Vegas in a week.

Outside of the $20 trick what do I need to know?

Whats the best clubs?

Cheapest place to get faded but still have a good time?

Best spots to meet broads?

Weed still aint legal right?

I asked in the dressing better thread but is there certain clothes I should and should not pack?

Just head to Fremont street and you good fam

Lmfao at everyone asking for huge favors and thinking a 20 spot will work. Props to my man for going solo. I just couldn't. I don't even like going to eat solo (very very shy)

Back
Top Bottom