Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

I'll be going with the wife and a group of our close friends for my 30th bday may 5th-7th, already booked a room at the Cosmo. The only thing is that everyone got rooms at different hotels along the strip, was hoping we can all get a suite together but it sounds like it's not going to happen anymore lol

Anyone ever gone for NBA summer league?

Went a couple years go, it's dope, groupies everywhere, you'll likely run into quite a few players if you're into the nightlife. It's hotter than hell though.

Last edited:
coincidentally i went for my 21st birthday while the nba summer league was going on. Alot of players gambling amd shopping like regular peeps. copped some shoes at niketown las vegas next to rudy gay but didnt know it was him til i heard people ask for a autograph.

coincidentally i went for my 21st birthday while the nba summer league was going on. Alot of players gambling amd shopping like regular peeps. copped some shoes at niketown las vegas next to rudy gay but didnt know it was him til i heard people ask for a autograph.

Was he with Larry Hughes? :nerd:

I was in Vegas during Summer League a few years ago and saw them both shopping as well. :lol:

I remember walking down the strip at about 10pm and I heard somebody being loud trying to holler at some breezys walking in front of me, I turn around and it's Lance Stephenson on one of those hoverboards. 

The first weekend is very underrated. It starts on Friday, and there's always a major UFC event on Saturday that brings a lot of people in town. And prices are for a normal weekend, except for maybe Saturday night.

Where is it a good place to go in vegas for a bday dinner? There are so many places i have no clue were to go. Also what club is the go to spot w/ bottle service?

Where is it a good place to go in vegas for a bday dinner? There are so many places i have no clue were to go. Also what club is the go to spot w/ bottle service?

Best steak ive ever had in life bone in ri eye at the Delmonico in the venetian you literally havent lived until you've had it

Steaks in Vegas are like any other restaurants: proximity tends to dictate where you go, and you're probably in for a pretty great meal no matter where you go (in terms of fine dining).

I love STK, but if I'm staying at the Palazzo, I'm not going out of my way to eat there. Carnevino, Delmonico and CUT are right there, with SW not too far away at the Wynn.

Steaks in Vegas are like any other restaurants: proximity tends to dictate where you go, and you're probably in for a pretty great meal no matter where you go (in terms of fine dining).

I love STK, but if I'm staying at the Palazzo, I'm not going out of my way to eat there. Carnevino, Delmonico and CUT are right there, with SW not too far away at the Wynn.

I recommended Delmonico for the simple fact they offer a great dry aged bone in ribeye not every spot does it right the few times ive been its been perfect

Going Cinco De Mayo weekend with my guys for my homie bachelor party.

Pool parties will be open there right?

What're  some dope hip hop clubs to go to

Back
Top Bottom