Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Flying out this sunday-tuesday (Apr 2-4)

Planning to club sunday night and maybe a pool party on monday. Haven't decided on where yet :x

Last edited:
Omnia hip hop better than 1oaks?
Not sure, never went to 1Oak as my first time in Vegas me and my friend were going to slide through but there was a big brawl outside of the venue. 

I think Drais is probably the best hip hop spot right now.

Last edited:
Hows club light?

By all accounts, dead. Which is too bad. When it opened, it was legit as hell. The Hak group just ground every club outside the Wynn into submission. The irony, of course, being all of Hak's money was fraudulent, which is why they're going bye-bye. For all the crap Sam Nazarian took for SLS, he's about to make up for it now.

By all accounts, dead. Which is too bad. When it opened, it was legit as hell. The Hak group just ground every club outside the Wynn into submission. The irony, of course, being all of Hak's money was fraudulent, which is why they're going bye-bye. For all the crap Sam Nazarian took for SLS, he's about to make up for it now.
Damn looking to be there may 5-7 and noticed metro boomin is dj there and hoping it will be good.

Here's my gameplan for April 14-16th.  

3 guys:

Palazzo Hotel.

Fri - Tao pool party.  Dinner - Yardbird Southern Table.  Club - Marquee (DJ Ruckus)

Sat - EBC (David Guetta).  Dinner Mesa Grill.  Club - Drais (no DJ yet).  After hours club.  Drais.

Sun - Marquee Day club or rest.

We prefer hip-hop, but will be hitting EBC due to yambs.

Thoughts?  

Also, has anyone done the $20 sandwich trick at Palazzo recently?  (Put $20 between your id and CC when checking in)

Last edited:

What's this about Hak's money? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom