Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

To all you guys hittin up the pool parties, snap a few pics if you can.  I'll return the favor when I go.

Easy to say when you know I got bottles [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What type of bottles u get?

Thinking maybe a table at Drais one of the nights I'm there. 10 dude bachelor party. Truth is I wana get lit at the pool parties, bag something, tag something and pass out ion necessarily gotta hit the clubs for me to enjoy Vegas. But I know my guy gonna want me with em at every step since it's his bachelor party

Last edited:
Easy to say when you know I got bottles [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lmao last time I got us Patron, and the other time I got us an Effen bottle lol bottles are the last thing to worry about.
You for real gonna be there this weekend or nah lol

What's the pool attire for men looking like?
Don't wear ball shorts. Don't wear a wife beater. I don't think you can wear a jersey either?...

I rocked some socks and Gucci flip flops like 4 years ago and they ain't let me in until I took my socks off 
laugh.gif
 not sure if this is still a thing or ever was a thing?... 

What's the pool attire for men looking like?

Don't wear ball shorts. Don't wear a wife beater. I don't think you can wear a jersey either?...

I rocked some socks and Gucci flip flops like 4 years ago and they ain't let me in until I took my socks off :lol:  not sure if this is still a thing or ever was a thing?... 

No sports attire from what I recall.

I remember last year some dude was trying to be slick wearing all black basketball shorts to EBC. Security caught him before entering. Homeboy was waiting atleast an hour to 1.5 hours in line with a huge group. Security made him go back to change. Rough.

Back
Top Bottom