Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

What it do baybeeee?!

20191031_194816.jpg

Yall boys live it up, Halloween in Vegas is special. One day Imma link with yall :lol:. I messed around and waited too long to get tix for the festival

Vegas trip this weekend was a blur. Tore up from the floor up. Don’t ever stay at the Ballys. Place is a dump. But can’t complain cause wife’s work hooked it up. Whalburgers is trash! But taqueria casa del pastor in DTV is the ?. The tortas and burritos are bomb.

Attachments

• 751E8A24-7E38-4469-BB26-FCE4A093F687.jpeg
    751E8A24-7E38-4469-BB26-FCE4A093F687.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5,495
That had to be the best festival of all time. I'm not sure how they're going to top it next year.

That had to be the best festival of all time. I'm not sure how they're going to top it next year.
I thought the festival was weak. Way too many schedule changes and cancellations. One of the stages had a sound problem the whole weekend. There needed to be more stuff to do in between sets.

I thought the festival was weak. Way too many schedule changes and cancellations. One of the stages had a sound problem the whole weekend. There needed to be more stuff to do in between sets.
+1
We just went the first two days. Way too many people and down time between sets.

as a dude that has been to multiple festivals this line up was top notch but the festival grounds it self was too small. honestly i had a hard time leaving the sets because there wasnt enough downtime :lol:
nav > miguel > 6lack > juice wrld > lil uzi > j cole
so dam lit only had a few restroom/food/drank breaks in between but still got some decent spots. overall it was really good imo. :pimp:

I'm done with Vegas until summer league next July. Going 4 times this year was OD.

Y’all post your damn trip reports

I caught the Vegas bug tough this past year. I had to "retire" for 2019 in June after 3 trips in 2 months.

This isn't a trip report but a funny story from the flight home on my last trip, I'll post a proper report when I go in back next in March.

Anway I went pretty hard Saturday night and I'm set to fly out at 12 noon on Sunday.

Sunday morning it's like 10:47am and I'm inside Spearmint Rhino still sipping on whiskey acting a donkey. My night technically hasn't ended. When I actually realize what time it is, obviously the noon flight is out.

When I finally do make my way to the airport, the airline puts me on standby for a flight that afternoon. No hassle, cool.

I dose off waiting for the second flight and wake up pretty disoriented and I needed to **** my brains out. I go to the bathroom and barely make it into a stall before I start just projectile vomiting everywhere. Just all over the floor and at least one wall. I'm hella embarrassed because I really don't do that, never have.

Of course, I hear the final boarding call for my 2nd flight on the loud speaker - somehow I had completely misjudged or misread the current time when I woke up.

I'm a corpse but I do make it onto the plane, and what do you know, this sexy little tattoo sleeved joint sitting in the middle seat next to me. We talk the whole way back, she's obviously feeling me but I'm thinking she deserves an Oscar for the performance she's putting on while pretending not to smell the stench of vomit and liquor that's seeping out my pores, even worse, on my breath.

I get the number and everything but it's not until I get into my Uber leaving the destination airport that I realize that my dark pants are coated in a layer of vomit from the calf down. My leather shoes too. Just disgusting. :stoneface:

I was definitely spittin but Idk how ol girl didn't notice anything afoul. We tried to link in the weeks after that but I was only home in the Bay for like one weekend the rest of the summer. Forgot about her until she hit me up out the blue in October and we been ****ing on each other for a few weeks now. Crazy world we live in, she's absolutely one of the best I've ever had. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom