Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Whomever posted about Wynn Slots, good looks! :smokin

Got enough for one free room, three more to go

Whomever posted about Wynn Slots, good looks! :smokin

Got enough for one free room, three more to go

There’s a Wynn Slots FB group that has a lot of good info and advice as well. I would recommend using bluestacks and a mouse recorder or autoclicker, makes it easy to get those gems.

Got like 25k+ across 4 accounts in like two weeks or so. When I was there a few weeks back, saw Kyle Lowry playing $100min blackjack at Encore. Think I saw a few Raiders players at the Wynn as well, but unsure of who they were.

I found a hack messing around. I'll dm you.

There’s a Wynn Slots FB group that has a lot of good info and advice as well. I would recommend using bluestacks and a mouse recorder or autoclicker, makes it easy to get those gems.

Got like 25k+ across 4 accounts in like two weeks or so. When I was there a few weeks back, saw Kyle Lowry playing $100min blackjack at Encore. Think I saw a few Raiders players at the Wynn as well, but unsure of who they were.

I got stupid time off coming up and was thinking about heading to Vegas solo from like Sunday afternoon until Wednesday morning. Worth it??

Hell yeah, you'll get great hotel rates if you're staying on the strip. Sunday should still be very active too

Forgot to mention - this will be at the end of September. Will there still be **** popping off? And also, based on your response, I’m assuming it goes down during the week as well?

Nightswim goes til october, I think so that should def cover your Sunday night. I havent spent too much time there during the middle of the week but I don't think you'll have any issues staying busy/having fun

Countdown til I return. Was looking at the 2nd week of October right before my white coat ceremony which is also the weekend of my birthday. May have to push it back until some time in November which would suck cause October has the benefit of all 3 major sports at once and I wanna gamble heavy this go round. Regardless, I will be back on that strip going ape **** in another 2-3 months

Leaving Thursday for a bachelor. Got 20 heads deep. Got the usual wraparound with several connectors at Cosmo. Can’t stay anywhere else anymore. Saturday got couple tables at 1oak. Yes I know it’s dead now, but me and the homies just love the ratchet ness and we strictly stick to hip. Hop. Saturday day, got a cabana at drais with a-tram I think? Still looking for Friday night. Might do marquee since it’s downstairs and it’s dj mustard. Has anyone been to jewel?. I drama will be there but idk if it’ll be fun with 20 dudes lol

A question for those who have stayed at the Cosmo and Aria, which is better? I was at Cosmo a few months ago and had a great time. The Aria also looks nice and I can save a few bucks.

Anyone do LDW? How was it? Give us deets!
Wild. Went for a bachelor did sapphire which had 200 of the baddest females in one location I’ve ever witnessed. Other days hit Kaos and XS had a table at both was epic. Don’t gamble much but did a little no winning lol.

Love sapphire. Still regret not fingerblasting / fisting this tall blonde before she showed me the vip area.

A question for those who have stayed at the Cosmo and Aria, which is better? I was at Cosmo a few months ago and had a great time. The Aria also looks nice and I can save a few bucks.

Both are good and if you can save money staying Aria, do it.

Cosmo vibe just different. A lot of young people looking to have a good time. Aria nice hotel , very clean. Feel like it’s a little more clam however. But you really can’t go wrong with city center

Back
Top Bottom