Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

TAO is the most overrated club on earth. Nothing fun about walking into a crowded @#$ sauna :x :smh: I'll admit that it gets better around 3 though, when the people who can't hang head back to their rooms. But between 10-2 :smh: And the bouncers there are @#$ holes, even compared to most Vegas bouncers

Last edited:
3.5 work days to go.

this is what my itinerary looking like for the weekend:

flying out thursday night. gonna grub at the caesars buffet first then hit up some club. i dont know where yet.
friday going to daylight.
friday night going to hakkassan
saturday EBC
saturday night either xs/light (most likely xs)
no plans for sunday, ubt probably gonna drive back to socal that night

doing all general admission

imma try and meet up. whats everyones itinerary this weekend?

For DMBRHS, Youngdoc, PlanPat and I it is...

Tao Beach Sat
Tao Sat night
Tao Beach Sat
XS Sun.

Staying at Palazzo and have the hookup at Tao of course.

Last edited:
TAO is the most overrated club on earth. Nothing fun about walking into a crowded @#$ sauna :x :smh: I'll admit that it gets better around 3 though, when the people who can't hang head back to their rooms. But between 10-2 :smh: And the bouncers there are @#$ holes, even compared to most Vegas bouncers
couldnt have said it better my self... bouncers were being huge aholes

Sup fellas! Making my first Vegas trip of the year this weekend. Aside from XS and Marquee, looking to try something new on Saturday night. What's been popping as of late? Never heard of Hakassan, Light, or 1OAK. Did 1OAK replace JET?

Sup fellas! Making my first Vegas trip of the year this weekend. Aside from XS and Marquee, looking to try something new on Saturday night. What's been popping as of late? Never heard of Hakassan, Light, or 1OAK. Did 1OAK replace JET?
1oak did replace jet.. i love 1 oak.
havent been to hak or light yet but hearing great things

1 OAK is my #1 spot for bottles - can't afford tier 1's yet. Have done bottles there 3 Times and each time has been nuts.

I thought Hak was cool. Similar to Marquee but with a better dance floor but no outside area.

I would rate it as XS >> Hak > Marquee > Surrender

Haven't done Light yet

That gets you very far

Or just having a table. Almost all complaints about bouncers stem from GA. And that goes for any club in any city. If you have a table, no problemo. Also, a lot of problems with bouncers can be easily avoided. Just keep it chill.

Goin at the end of the month with my fiancé. Staying at Ballys, about 230 for three nights. Trying to book skydiving, any experiences? We've been wanting to do it for the longest. Also trying to hit up that gun range with the full-auto. Got tickets to that Cirque show with the water stage as well. Any other ideas besides the clubs, guys?

1 OAK is my #1 spot for bottles - can't afford tier 1's yet. Have done bottles there 3 Times and each time has been nuts.

I thought Hak was cool. Similar to Marquee but with a better dance floor but no outside area.

Haven't done Light yet
wht are 1 oaks bottle prices?

Aight fellas, I'm back. As of right now, my wife wants to stay in MGM Grand but I can't swing that w/ plane tickets and room as well. What suggestions do yall have as far as a nice spot for about $700+/-20 total. I was looking at Treasure Island as it's near my budget. Really wanted MGM but that $1000 for 4 nights aint enticing :smh:

Does MGM have any perks that would justify the price like a nice club, good food, etc?

Aight fellas, I'm back. As of right now, my wife wants to stay in MGM Grand but I can't swing that w/ plane tickets and room as well. What suggestions do yall have as far as a nice spot for about $700+/-20 total. I was looking at Treasure Island as it's near my budget. Really wanted MGM but that $1000 for 4 nights aint enticing :smh:

Does MGM have any perks that would justify the price like a nice club, good food, etc?
Check Planet Hollywood, good location and price. Also, some hotels might offer discounted rates for a 3+ night stay. I'm pretty sure the Cosmopolitan still does.

Haven't done Light yet

Hakkasan = MGM Grand

Light = Mandalay Bay

1OAK (the club formerly known as JET) = Mirage

Thanks for the info. Jet used to pop 2-3years ago. Can't wait to peep 1OAK.

Back
Top Bottom