Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Anyone know how long the wait is at Bachannal on a Thursday? Vegas withdrawals had me booking a 3-hour layover lol.

Anyone know how long the wait is at Bachannal on a Thursday? Vegas withdrawals had me booking a 3-hour layover lol.

You're gonna chance missing a flight for a buffet? :lol:

I know I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself knowing my flight is gonna be taking off soon.

I'm not gonna have any carry-ons with me and I'm taking an Uber as soon as I land. If the wait is too long then I can always do something else. :\

dangerously.PNG

It takes an hour to get out the airport and another hour to make it all the way back to the gate.

No it doesn't. Most recent trip, from the gate to the Palazzo front desk took maybe 30 minutes. Of course, it depends on when you land.

What's better for a hip hop experience? Bs at drais, hip hop room in marquee which I heard is small, Tao which I also heard is small, or the bank

Hate to be that guy, but does anyone know of any promotions going on for hotels right now on the strip?

Hate to be that guy, but does anyone know of any promotions going on for hotels right now on the strip?

Sign up for e-mail offers from hotels. They're always sending me stuff. I routinely get 20-25% at the Palazzo and I don't even gamble.

Best mid-price hotel suite on the strip....is wraparound fountain view @ Cosmo still the best for pre-gaming / group parties?

I mentioned that since some hotels have suites for $10-25k a night lol.

You can't factor in those suites when it comes to hotel pricing. The Palms is a relatively inexpensive hotel, but it has the most expensive suite in Vegas.

Cosmo is definitely on the higher end of hotel pricing, along with the Wynn and Encore.

definitely. for a group is the wraparound at cosmo still the best suite option that doesn't require financing (lol).

For people gathering Cosmo Wrap around is best for hosting because of the terrace space, but can be bad for sleeping if you plan on doing any of that. This is because theres only one King Sized bed and couch. If you can fork over a little more you can get a connecting 1 bedroom to help with the lack of sleep issues. It can also serve as a great area for a "private" room...

You should also look at the Wynn Salon Suite (i think its salon or parlor). Good size there as well and it may be less expensive. If you want to go on the cheap end, the Hilton Elara towers have 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom options for an affordable rate in comparison to cosmo.

For people gathering Cosmo Wrap around is best for hosting because of the terrace space, but can be bad for sleeping if you plan on doing any of that. This is because theres only one King Sized bed and couch. If you can fork over a little more you can get a connecting 1 bedroom to help with the lack of sleep issues. It can also serve as a great area for a "private" room...

You should also look at the Wynn Salon Suite (i think its salon or parlor). Good size there as well and it may be less expensive. If you want to go on the cheap end, the Hilton Elara towers have 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom options for an affordable rate in comparison to cosmo.

QFT in regards to the Cosmo Wraparound. Getting a connecting room is the smartest thing to do, unless everyone is on something the entire trip and doesn't care about sleep. My group learned the hard way this last trip.

As the years have gone, the Cosmo has been getting cheaper, as well. This past July, they don't even provide shaker cups and bar tools anymore. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom