Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

I dont get why grown men try so hard to rock NBA gear everywhere from the club to a pool party.

First time I went to one I quickly realized no one cares what your rocking like that just go and have a good time get drunk meet some people have fun lol

Let the mouthpiece do the work unless if your game is simply clothing lol

It literally doesnt get any more laid back then vegas pools just wear swimtrucks and a solid tank top or one with a design :rofl:

Last edited:
I personally collect throwback NBA Champion jerseys so I don't have to wear lame tanks all summer. I like the designs more, but gotta rock the tanks in Vegas.

Going to be Vegas with the crew from Thursday - Sunday. Any one wants to meet up hit my inbox.

I dont get why grown men try so hard to rock NBA gear everywhere from the club to a pool party.

First time I went to one I quickly realized no one cares what your rocking like that just go and have a good time get drunk meet some people have fun lol

Let the mouthpiece do the work unless if your game is simply clothing lol

It literally doesnt get any more laid back then vegas pools just wear swimtrucks and a solid tank top or one with a design :rofl:

So i can't ask about the dress code? It was just a simple question...

Last edited:
If you ain't got a mesh tank or a see thru one for the ladies you ain't doin it right. 

Just bought tickets to EBC for this Sat.  I'm a little salty that you gotta be there by noon or entry is "not guaranteed".   (I translate that to mean "ticket is invalid and we'll charge you again if you wanna get in")

How does that work? If I been in line since 11 and don't walk in until 12:05, is my ticket invalid?

Also how do this expedited tickets work?
Are they worth it?

I did expedited ticket at Surrender and took less than a minute to walk in. This was at 12:45am but I was also solo.

Last edited:
How does that work? If I been in line since 11 and don't walk in until 12:05, is my ticket invalid?

Also how do this expedited tickets work?
Are they worth it?
If you're in line at 11, you're definitely getting in. EBC, and most of the other clubs for that matter, only have that "rule" so people don't think they're gonna show up at 3PM when the club is already at capacity and get in just because they bought a ticket.

At most clubs you can usually show up as late as 2 for pool parties and you should be fine if you have pre-purchased tickets. EBC I'd be skeptical about showing up late overall because their security/bouncers are complete *****. And they will have no problem telling you to pay $125 at the door even if you have a ticket if you're super late.

Expedited tickets do work and the wait is generally significantly shorter, it just depends on the club. For XS and EBC you'll normally stand in a shorter line than the normal ticket line. But again, if you wait too late they may end up combining the lines once it gets super packed inside.

Good looking on the info.

I plan on being there at 11 just to avoid all the BS. Plus I'm a big day drinker / day party guy. I rather maximize my day and get lit all day and if I pass out at night I pass out. 

imma do EBC on May 6th with David Guetta there.

Also, what do people recommend for going with a large group of guys. Like it's 10 of us for a bachleor party, all got the expedited passes for that saturday but should we kind of stagger in.. 4 at one time, 3 one time and another 3? So we not 10 guys just walking in at once?

Just bought tickets to EBC for this Sat.  I'm a little salty that you gotta be there by noon or entry is "not guaranteed".   (I translate that to mean "ticket is invalid and we'll charge you again if you wanna get in")
EBC is strict AF. In my previous experience I'd say you probably have until 130 at the latest to be in line, and then they'll probably make you pay at the door. EBC is the most popular pool party in Vegas, so they have no trouble refusing you at the door even if you've already purchased your ticket. If you get there late and the line is already long af, don't be afraid to grease a bouncers hand. Just make sure it's to a person that looks like they can make things happen. And don't make it look obvious to anyone but you and the person you're bribing. A simple greasing of the hand goes a long way in Vegas. Everything there has a price.

So i can't ask about the dress code? It was just a simple question...
Na u can but man try something different :rofl:

Good looking on the info.

I plan on being there at 11 just to avoid all the BS. Plus I'm a big day drinker / day party guy. I rather maximize my day and get lit all day and if I pass out at night I pass out. 

imma do EBC on May 6th with David Guetta there.

Also, what do people recommend for going with a large group of guys. Like it's 10 of us for a bachleor party, all got the expedited passes for that saturday but should we kind of stagger in.. 4 at one time, 3 one time and another 3? So we not 10 guys just walking in at once?

The talent should be live that weekend almost wish i was going but working on a June trip now

Tbh, you guys really should have just got a table. After the price of the tickets, plus drinks, locker price etc you'll be well over a lily-pad minimum there, esp if you'd be splitting it ten ways. Plus you guys would have a home base and a place to put your stuff instead of just staggering around a big *** club. In the future I'd suggest having a few of the guys buying prepaid tickets and then getting a lily-pad or something for 6 people and you could just have the additional people meet you once you get inside. You may end up paying a little more, but it'd definitely be worth it. Esp when you have a spot for girls to sit. Places to sit in a busy club is gold to **** in Vegas.

As far as entering the club... If you guys all have prepaid tickets it doesn't matter when you all come in. You can all come in 10 or 20 at a time, it won't really matter. That kinda stuff only matters if you're on a guest list where it needs to be 1:1 or sometimes 3:1 girl/guy ratio. Otherwise it's whatever.

EBC is truly the best pool party in Vegas. I'm mad I have a girlfriend now and probably won't be able to go this year. I have never not had an amazing time there. [ignore that double negative]

Tbh, you guys really should have just got a table. After the price of the tickets, plus drinks, locker price etc you'll be well over a lily-pad minimum there, esp if you'd be splitting it ten ways. Plus you guys would have a home base and a place to put your stuff instead of just staggering around a big *** club. In the future I'd suggest having a few of the guys buying prepaid tickets and then getting a lily-pad or something for 6 people and you could just have the additional people meet you once you get inside. You may end up paying a little more, but it'd definitely be worth it. Esp when you have a spot for girls to sit. Places to sit in a busy club is gold to **** in Vegas.

As far as entering the club... If you guys all have prepaid tickets it doesn't matter when you all come in. You can all come in 10 or 20 at a time, it won't really matter. That kinda stuff only matters if you're on a guest list where it needs to be 1:1 or sometimes 3:1 girl/guy ratio. Otherwise it's whatever.

EBC is truly the best pool party in Vegas. I'm mad I have a girlfriend now and probably won't be able to go this year. I have never not had an amazing time there. [ignore that double negative]
Might consider doing just that. Just hit my guy and he said he didn't cop the tickets yet.I'm down to cop a table. I see it would come out to about $600 a head if we get a lilypad, they want $5k for that day.

What's a bottle of ciroc cost there? Like if the minimum is $2800 for the andreas section in eBC how many bottles is that?

Depends on how much the bottles are. I'm guessing they're anywhere between $625-$725. If you come in under the minimum and don't want another bottle, just fill the rest of the tab with Red Bull and water.

Passing along a current deal at Palazzo: 33% off rooms through the end of September. Obviously, there are some blackout dates and it's one of those prepay deals. But you won't find much better in Vegas than that.

Back
Top Bottom