Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Passing along a current deal at Palazzo: 33% off rooms through the end of September. Obviously, there are some blackout dates and it's one of those prepay deals. But you won't find much better in Vegas than that.

What's the promo code? Shoot me a pm

Do EDM DJs out there play new records from unsigned artists? アミーゴ アミーゴ

Got two records from one of my artist that will turn Vegas all the way up this summer! Just need to get it in the right hands :nerd:

Probably need some type of payola. These DJs get paid a ton of money to deliver so there has to be some incentive for them.

Depends on how much the bottles are. I'm guessing they're anywhere between $625-$725. If you come in under the minimum and don't want another bottle, just fill the rest of the tab with Red Bull and water.

You can also order a bunch of food. Chicken tenders in fries taste amazing when you're lit. :lol:

Do EDM DJs out there play new records from unsigned artists? @Ecook0808

Got two records from one of my artist that will turn Vegas all the way up this summer! Just need to get it in the right hands
nerd.gif
LOL! There's a zero percent change of that happening.
Chicken tenders in fries taste amazing when you're lit.
laugh.gif
Chicken tenders and fries is where it's at. ESP when  you're hungry af. Like Sneakerp said, liquor isn't the only thing on the menu. You can order food too. You can also order a bunch of water/redbulls/beers to close out a tab too if you're having trouble reaching a minimum. 

Didn't think I said anything funny, what's funny is "zero percent change" now that's hilarious
laugh.gif

And FYI, already been in contact with DJ Neva and I should be hearing from ERock this weekend, it's a start for now, so don't tell me it's a zero percent "chance"
happy.gif
Sounds hilarious to me. But cool man... Congrats or whatever. 
roll.gif

Didn't think I said anything funny, what's funny is "zero percent change" now that's hilarious :lol:

And FYI, already been in contact with DJ Neva and I should be hearing from ERock this weekend, it's a start for now, so don't tell me it's a zero percent "chance" :D
Sounds hilarious to me. But cool man... Congrats or whatever. :rofl:

I asked a simple question since EDM isn't our main lane, but I greatly appreciate you being so concerned about what's going on over here.

My inbox is open if you need to further express yourself, no need to clutter the thread with the BS.

I asked a simple question since EDM isn't our main lane, but I greatly appreciate you being so concerned about what's going on over here.

My inbox is open if you need to further express yourself, no need to clutter the thread with the BS.
Then stop quoting me, bruh. If YOU think you're making moves or whatever you shouldn't be concerned with what I have to say.

Bruh said stop quoting me yet he quoted my original post :lol: you NTers are something else man :smh:

UsualSuspects UsualSuspects I left my Hood Talk days and fades alone a long time ago fam :lol: .. I'll be out there MDW :pimp:

Last edited:
I don't check this thread for 1 day and a half, and come back to this.  
roll.gif

Salutes to @RookieCard  for the good info.  I'll be at EBC this sat.  3 guys, expedited tickets copped.  No way in hell we were paying $3500 for a table.

So if I read your post right, 12 is the guaranteed time (stated on the ticket), but if we roll in at 1pm, we'll still get in with our tickets?

Yeah one of the hosts got back to me said he can get me a table for $3k, which I'm down for but majority of my people don't even rock with EDM like that. 

I'm over it. I'm a pull up and do my thang 
grin.gif
 Not going to worry about satisfying everyone else.

How's Rehab on saturdays btw?

What's some good strip clubs to hit

Last edited:
Rehab is trash, fam. **** fell all the way off.

Sapphire is a solid option. That joint is A1 and I'm not eem into strip clubs like that.

Last edited:
Going there twice this summer. First for Summer League 7/7 - 7/10 and then for a friend's birthday 8/5 - 8/7. Skipped out on Coachella to save up for these trips.

Ever since I turned 21 (turning 27 this year), I have like a personal quota where I have to go to Vegas at least once a year. :smokin

Rehab is trash, fam. **** fell all the way off.

Sapphire is a solid option. That joint is A1 and I'm not eem into strip clubs like that.
I keep trying to tell my boy I heard Rehab is trash and his *** don't want to believe me.

He SET on going there. It's borderline annoying.

Rehab trash fam. Just abort the trip if your homie set on going there. And the spearmint rhino is a fantastic place. just be somewhat sober so you dont get taxed

Flying out this Saturday. Straight to EBC but still undecided on what nightclub to go to. EDM is not my cup of tea so is there any Hip-Hop/R&B spots to go to?

Back
Top Bottom