Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Reggae club? Idk bout that lol. You probably looking at Drai's for rap and hip-hop. Speaking of which.. I think I'll probably be skipping Drai's on this upcoming trip unless everyone in my group tryna go there. Went the last 3-4 times I've made trips out to Vegas and had a good time each visit , but Im looking to switch it up this trip. We'll see.. :lol:

Room booked at Venetian :smokin

Thanks for the response. I'm right by Drai's too (staying @ Ballys). I went to Marquee last night...da music just wasn't my scene. Ended up doing the jersey shore fist pump all night lol smh. Ima def look into Drai's. Im supposed to be hitting up Rehab today. Heard it's lit.

Should I grab tickets for night swim prior to heading to Vegas or am I cool to just walk up and grab them since we're staying at Wynn?

Just me and my girl. 

I feel like this thread gets a "Is Nightswim the move"? Or some variation of that question every week. :lol: :smh:

Warning, there will be some sticker shock on the recreational marijuana. That 1/8th that I posted was $53, $64 after taxes. Most of the taxes are going back to our schools, God knows we need it, so I actually don't mind paying it. You guys are correct $600 fine for blowing in public. Concentrates could be a more discreet option, in a pinch. Not sure how much hotels are gonna enforce the rules. My friends and I have been hot boxing these rooms for the past 15 years, never really an issue.

Word I was just telling my girl yesterday that's it's legal recreationally. The fine is $600 though if you get ticketed smoking in public. 

The fine for public consumption in Seattle is $27. And that's even if the cop cares enough to write the ticket. It's literally the lowest priority crime on the books, and cops will usually tell you to take it somewhere else.

Word I was just telling my girl yesterday that's it's legal recreationally. The fine is $600 though if you get ticketed smoking in public. 
The fine for public consumption in Seattle is $27. And that's even if the cop cares enough to write the ticket. It's literally the lowest priority crime on the books, and cops will usually tell you to take it somewhere else.
Word. In Miami it's like $100 or a day of community service (your choice) and it's not even legal in Miami (just decriminalized). 

This Vegas fine is OD. Either way so many people come to Vegas from out of state, even if you get ticketed, just take the ticket and don't pay it. What's the chances you'll be back and get arrested again and have an outstanding warrant? Slim to none I have to figure. 

Just got back on Sunday. Trip was crazy, Friday night had a table on stage right next to the dj booth at XS then took some girls to end the night at Rhino. Saturday had a cabana at Tao beach and it was ridiculous. Ready to go back

Looks good will be heading to Vegas. 21-24 hitting up XS for Major Lazer Saturday. Checking out a few rec spots, even tho i see its taxed crazy. Denver for and 1/8 is 45 and they have deals for oz 100 at most spot. Even the edibles are looking taxed.
Can't wait

Last edited:
Headed out the 20-24th.  This is what we have lined up so far.  Any thoughts or ideas as to what spots to hit are def. welcome.

Thursday Night
Tao

Friday Day

Friday Night
-Table at Marquee / DJ Mustard spinning

Saturday Day
-Cabanas at Drai’s / DJ Dirty South spinning

Saturday Night

-Sin City Club Crawl Party Bus - Jewel, Omnia, and Chateau 

other options? XS?

Sunday Day
?

Sunday night
-XS night swim

About to start planning a trip for the end of August. What are some decent hotels with smoking rooms?

Going to scour the thread to see which "urban" or "ethnic" friendly clubs or events to hit up.

I can handle door politics but rather just keep it playa with comfort.

Should I grab tickets for night swim prior to heading to Vegas or am I cool to just walk up and grab them since we're staying at Wynn?

Just me and my girl. 
NightSwim is a must every trip - in my experience it's better to get your ticket from the concierge at the Wynn if your a guest and get it early.  Did that for NS and EBC - prices were cheaper and for NS there was a separate line that had like 2 people in front of me and then EBC they walk you right to the front past 100s of people.

laugh.gif
 at comparing rec legal tree to your local dealer...it's Vegas everything is taxed.  At least your getting quality-

I'll be out there as well; 24 deep for a BP. Should be crazy. Definitely hitting nightswim. Working out other moves as we speak

That's legit, bro! Keep me posted on the moves. I just realized Wet Republic isn't open that Friday so I need a Friday pool party move! Which NightSwim are you hitting?

Headed out the 20-24th.  This is what we have lined up so far.  Any thoughts or ideas as to what spots to hit are def. welcome.

Thursday Night

Tao

Friday Day

Friday Night

-Table at Marquee / DJ Mustard spinning

Saturday Day

-Cabanas at Drai’s / DJ Dirty South spinning

Saturday Night
-Sin City Club Crawl Party Bus - Jewel, Omnia, and Chateau 
  other options? XS?

Sunday Day

?

Sunday night

-XS night swim

Let me know how Tao is on Thursday. I'm landing late on a Thursday in August and planned on going to Tao that same night since we're staying at Venetian. We didn't really intend to go to a club that night because we Probably won't be checked in until midnight, but since it's open on Thursday and convenient for us we're gonna make somewhat of an effort to go lol.

That's legit, bro! Keep me posted on the moves. I just realized Wet Republic isn't open that Friday so I need a Friday pool party move! Which NightSwim are you hitting?
XS - Are there other nightswims?
Let me know how Tao is on Thursday. I'm landing late on a Thursday in August and planned on going to Tao that same night since we're staying at Venetian. We didn't really intend to go to a club that night because we Probably won't be checked in until midnight, but since it's open on Thursday and convenient for us we're gonna make somewhat of an effort to go lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom