Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

I was just talking to the homie about “we haven’t been to Vegas in a while”. I hope no one here had friends or family involved in that shooting.

Crazy. Me and my girl were going to drive down to Vegas from Socal Sat., and stay until Tues., but she backed out. Glad she changed her mind. RIP to those who lost their lives.

left vegas after the raiders/broncos game, made it back to SoCal only to turn on the tv and see the news... soo sad :ohwell:

Going back to Vegas in Dec.

Last two times nothing was planned & **** was a disaster :smh:

Tips on planning an itinerary?

Trying to get ratchet & drown in Henny.

Gonn be a big group.

Guys & gals.

Going back to Vegas in Dec.

Last two times nothing was planned & **** was a disaster :smh:

Tips on planning an itinerary?

Trying to get ratchet & drown in Henny.

Gonn be a big group.

Guys & gals.
Usually I'll make a list of clubs and the DJ's for each day and post it on the group chat so we can decide on what to attend. Rest of the time is spent drinking, gambling, eating, recovering, yambs, etc. Seems to work out just fine for us.

Besides Drai’s, what’s the best place to go on a Friday night?

Friends thinking about Hakkasan, but I’m looking for a more hip hop/rap type of place

Last edited:
In there for Halloween weekend also.

Future performing at Drai’s. Going to be a hell of a night. :smokin
Saw him at drais a couple years ago. So ****ing lit

Friends thinking about Hakkasan, but I’m looking for a more hip hop/rap type of place

My coworker is going this weekend so we were looking at the lineup. Even though he's not hip hop I would definitely try to get into Calvin Harris at Omnia. Plus they have Heart inside there as well

1Oak is hip hop, on your average weekend the birds are lackin in comparison to what the Omnia's of Vegas have to offer.. but this weekend I'd imagine it won't make a difference where you go, so long as you have the section.

Man when did Venus turn to a family friendly environment? Walked in expecting tiddies and see lil kids running around in floaties

Vegas Bound The 14th-18th Next Month For Business/Pleasure :pimp:

Anyone Looking To Team Up On That Yeezy Drop That Weekend Hit Me With A DM.

Gon’ Have That Loud Pack

Leaving this afternoon! Gonna hit up all kinds of things to do. One question. Is there still sneaker stores in I think PH? Also were doing the High Roller, ziplines, a few shows, gonna hit up Battlefield Vegas, etc. No clubs tho, we're too old for that now days lol.

Back
Top Bottom