OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers 2010 Season Thread - SUPER BOWL XLV!!! Vs. Pittsburgh.

zxp84p.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Oh I see, so you just say things that you really don't believe in but when it comes to actually putting substance behind those words you revert to "it's just a common saying...."

Sure

Originally Posted by JPZx

Oh I see, so you just say things that you really don't believe in but when it comes to actually putting substance behind those words you revert to "it's just a common saying...."

Sure

Rodgers on the cover of both Sports Illustrated and Sporting News 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How are they gonna pick the Steelers to win the SB though?? Gonna be hard to make the playoffs when they lose their first 5-6 games with Dennis Dixon at QB.

Rodgers on the cover of both Sports Illustrated and Sporting News 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How are they gonna pick the Steelers to win the SB though?? Gonna be hard to make the playoffs when they lose their first 5-6 games with Dennis Dixon at QB.

You guys see Sportcenter with some of the Packers dressing up like Cowboys? Once i find a picture of Rodgers with the Handlebar mustache SHOTTY for my avy haha

You guys see Sportcenter with some of the Packers dressing up like Cowboys? Once i find a picture of Rodgers with the Handlebar mustache SHOTTY for my avy haha

Aaron Rodgers vs. Tampa Bay                  
cmp   att   %    yds   TD   INT     RAT
 31    62  50    431    4     6   54.63

Aaron Rodgers vs. Rest of League last 2 years                 
660  1015  65   8041   54    14   101.2 

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Aaron Rodgers vs. Tampa Bay                  
 31    62  50    431    4     6   54.63

Aaron Rodgers vs. Rest of League last 2 years                 
660  1015  65   8041   54    14   101.2 

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Anybody know anything more about the Finley vs. Chmura stuff? I heard Chmura called him out saying he was "stupid" or something and Finley was heated about it.

Anybody know anything more about the Finley vs. Chmura stuff? I heard Chmura called him out saying he was "stupid" or something and Finley was heated about it.

Back
Top Bottom