Official Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears Vol. MNF at Soldier Field!

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I'm a Packers fan, so a bit biased ofcourse.

I really want to see how the bears defend Finley, I don't see them having anyone that can run with him.

Down the middle watch them have Urlacher run with him and have Manning covering over the top.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they went with the Eagles week 1 route and try to BODY Jermichael on almost every play.

I really want to see how the bears defend Finley, I don't see them having anyone that can run with him.

Down the middle watch them have Urlacher run with him and have Manning covering over the top.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they went with the Eagles week 1 route and try to BODY Jermichael on almost every play.

ohwell.gif
not sure who i want to win more im a fan of the bears but the packers are my superbowl pick

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

On the other side, I wanna see if your rookie CB Shields can hang. Hopefully they give him the Kyle Wilson treatment tonight.

On the other side, I wanna see if your rookie CB Shields can hang. Hopefully they give him the Kyle Wilson treatment tonight.

Dammit, have to work tonight so will be missing this game. I expect the Rodgers to abuse that Bears secondary though like the Lions should have done in week 1 and Mathews is going to put Cutler on his @+% several times.

Dammit, have to work tonight so will be missing this game. I expect the Rodgers to abuse that Bears secondary though like the Lions should have done in week 1 and Mathews is going to put Cutler on his @+% several times.

2 of my fav QB's going up against each other.. Packers have more margin for error thoughout the season so I'm pulling for Cutler in this 1

2 of my fav QB's going up against each other.. Packers have more margin for error thoughout the season so I'm pulling for Cutler in this 1

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I expect a lot more growing pains than Kyle's been getting simply due to the fact that Shields wasnt even a Corner until this year... Hopefully he can minimize mistakes.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I expect a lot more growing pains than Kyle's been getting simply due to the fact that Shields wasnt even a Corner until this year... Hopefully he can minimize mistakes.

I can't see urlacher running with finley, I think Urlacher is a hell of a LB.

Shields will get tested, hopefully he can come through, Knox and Hester still the 1-2 WR's?

Shields will get tested, hopefully he can come through, Knox and Hester still the 1-2 WR's?

So Geeked For This Game..... But Going to school in Iowa i feel like i'm surrounded by more packers fans
30t6p3b.gif

Lets Get It

Bears 34-27
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So Geeked For This Game..... But Going to school in Iowa i feel like i'm surrounded by more packers fans
30t6p3b.gif

Lets Get It

Bears 34-27
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It honestly varies, it's been a mix of everyone so far this season. Aromashodu was banged up last week and barely saw the field, while Bennett took his snaps. And don't forget about Olsen up the middle.

It honestly varies, it's been a mix of everyone so far this season. Aromashodu was banged up last week and barely saw the field, while Bennett took his snaps. And don't forget about Olsen up the middle.

We need to dictate against the 3-4. Basically what it'll come down to. We did that against Dallas last week but GB has been playing a lot better than them. Need quick slants, quick cuts by the RB's... we need to keep the Packers D on their toes so they can't bring the house every time out. Oh and stay away from Woodson. Damn damn damn.

I'M AMPED!!

Back
Top Bottom