Official Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears Vol. MNF at Soldier Field!

We need to dictate against the 3-4. Basically what it'll come down to. We did that against Dallas last week but GB has been playing a lot better than them. Need quick slants, quick cuts by the RB's... we need to keep the Packers D on their toes so they can't bring the house every time out. Oh and stay away from Woodson. Damn damn damn.

I'M AMPED!!

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

ohwell.gif
not sure who i want to win more im a fan of the bears but the packers are my superbowl pick
You're not a bears fan.
laugh.gif

why because i think the packers will do better then the bears this year?

ohwell.gif
not sure who i want to win more im a fan of the bears but the packers are my superbowl pick
You're not a bears fan.
laugh.gif

Just the fact that you're "torn" as a Bears fan because you think the Packers are going to the Ship just shows me enough. Packers are good, but I hate them with every inch of my soul and wish nothing but evil things upon them (Aside from Charles).

ohwell.gif
You're not a bears fan.
laugh.gif

Just the fact that you're "torn" as a Bears fan because you think the Packers are going to the Ship just shows me enough. Packers are good, but I hate them with every inch of my soul and wish nothing but evil things upon them (Aside from Charles).

Urlacher and Briggs can both keep up with Finley.

God, i hate the Packers......I hope Peppers does work on Rodgers.

God, i hate the Packers......I hope Peppers does work on Rodgers.

all i know is i need 80 fantasy points our of jermichael finley and jay cutler ... who thinks it is possible? I'm thinking cutler throws for 4 tds and 400 yards and sneaks another in ... Jermichael goes for 3 tds and 200 yards ...

cowboys are winning the east so i dont care who wins but i dont like erin so lets go bears ...

all i know is i need 80 fantasy points our of jermichael finley and jay cutler ... who thinks it is possible? I'm thinking cutler throws for 4 tds and 400 yards and sneaks another in ... Jermichael goes for 3 tds and 200 yards ...

cowboys are winning the east so i dont care who wins but i dont like erin so lets go bears ...

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
You're not a bears fan.
laugh.gif

See big font.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
You're not a bears fan.
laugh.gif

See big font.
laugh.gif

i know for a fact the bears wont do better then the packers, forte is overrated, cutler is improving yes BUT nobody to throw to except olsen, oline is trash, and defense is good yes defense wins championships but this one can not
eyes.gif
just my opinion though dont mind me

i know for a fact the bears wont do better then the packers, forte is overrated, cutler is improving yes BUT nobody to throw to except olsen, oline is trash, and defense is good yes defense wins championships but this one can not
eyes.gif
just my opinion though dont mind me

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Originally Posted by arstyle27

30t6p3b.gif

Let me rephrase that.

30t6p3b.gif

Combine those 2 and they still aint keeping up with Finley. 
laugh.gif

I wasn't aware Finley had Usain Bolt type speed....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Originally Posted by arstyle27

30t6p3b.gif

Let me rephrase that.

30t6p3b.gif

Combine those 2 and they still aint keeping up with Finley. 
laugh.gif

I wasn't aware Finley had Usain Bolt type speed....
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom