Official Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears Vol. MNF at Soldier Field!

Game will either be close and either team will win by a touchdown or less OR we stomp on their testicles from the beginning and win by 3 scores.. 

Man, I have not been on NT in a hot minute. They shut it down at work and that has cut my NT time by about 95%! LOL.

As much as I want to see the Bears win this, I do not think they will. I hope I have crow for breakfast next Tuesday.

Man, I have not been on NT in a hot minute. They shut it down at work and that has cut my NT time by about 95%! LOL.

As much as I want to see the Bears win this, I do not think they will. I hope I have crow for breakfast next Tuesday.

eek.gif
and
laugh.gif
@ the pics/gifs

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Game will either be close and either team will win by a touchdown or less OR we stomp on their testicles from the beginning and win by 3 scores.. 
Pretty well said.

Pretty well said.

Pretty well said.

Pretty well said.

I dont see Green Bay stomping on our testicles. Urlacher, Peppers, and Briggs wont let it happen. Its gonna be rowdy Monday Night.

$%@+ Green Bay.

I dont see Green Bay stomping on our testicles. Urlacher, Peppers, and Briggs wont let it happen. Its gonna be rowdy Monday Night.

$%@+ Green Bay.

I cannot wait...this is perfect timing as I am on break from class for this one week

BEARS WIN!

I wsn'tconfident after the ruling won the game for us, but after what I saw in Dallas, GB will be in trouble, just gotta stop that damn Matthews

I cannot wait...this is perfect timing as I am on break from class for this one week

BEARS WIN!

I wsn'tconfident after the ruling won the game for us, but after what I saw in Dallas, GB will be in trouble, just gotta stop that damn Matthews

This matchup is so intriguing. Looks like that Capers defense is about to be in full bloom and against this upstart Martz offense. Not to mention how Chicago will handle this potentially lethal aerial attack. Chicago at home is hard to count out, especially playing their oldest rival. Chicago 27-24.

This matchup is so intriguing. Looks like that Capers defense is about to be in full bloom and against this upstart Martz offense. Not to mention how Chicago will handle this potentially lethal aerial attack. Chicago at home is hard to count out, especially playing their oldest rival. Chicago 27-24.

Chuck resurrected in Green Bay though.... Chicago was just nearing the end of the line for the Kid.

Let your man Charles flourish at age 34
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You should cop one of these though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

2101005048_39_13_350.jpg

2101005048_39_13_a_350.jpg

Chuck resurrected in Green Bay though.... Chicago was just nearing the end of the line for the Kid.

Let your man Charles flourish at age 34
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You should cop one of these though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

2101005048_39_13_350.jpg

2101005048_39_13_a_350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom