OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

It doesn't really mean much, but Monta was very adamant about how Biedrins is going to be the old Biedrins. Talked about how, like in his situation, having a child has changed his perspective on things and it will reflect on the court.

Biedrins also mentioned that he spent the offseason getting his ankle healthy and getting himself right mentally. Talked about getting his breathing right at the free throw line. 
laugh.gif

any update on Shawn Williams?

Also i heard on KNBR an hour ago that there was a trade consisting of CP3 for Ellis/Klay/Beidrins

I would do this, if cp3 doesnt opt out his contract next year and stays for at least one season after. Hell i might do it without that.

I would take that any day of the week, but it doesn't seem realistic. Given the trades that have been turned down it makes no sense why NO would take that.

Not having any first round %@++!*# picks kills us again.

As much as I hate on Beans, I really, really want him to do well. His downfall is a testament as to how @@#+@@ up Nellie really was. Took his confidence, manhood and everything in between that this dude had to spend the lock out getting his mind right.

[h3]Klay Thompson Receives ROY Prediction From Jackson[/h3]
Dec 13, 2011 11:25 PM EST

Thompson_Klay_gsw_110628.jpg
Mark Jackson is bullish on Klay Jackson after just one practice with the Warriors.

"Klay Thompson will play right away," Jackson told reporters after Tuesday's practice. "He's that good."

Jackson predicts Thompson will win the 2012 Rookie of the Year. He is expected to primarily get minutes at wing backing up Monta Ellis and Dorell Wright, but Thompson could also see sporadic action at point guard.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...ves_ROY_Prediction_From_Jackson#ixzz1gUKDq37g

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

It doesn't really mean much, but Monta was very adamant about how Biedrins is going to be the old Biedrins. Talked about how, like in his situation, having a child has changed his perspective on things and it will reflect on the court.

I think Monta mentioned how he also did a complete 360 when his daughter was born
nerd.gif

also still waiting on news about the offline draft. only 11 days til the season starts and still no draft order or anything.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I think Monta mentioned how he also did a complete 360 when his daughter was born
nerd.gif
oh....

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Ellis, Biedrins, Thompson for CP3? Ehh.
Yep.  Down.

Move #2 - Curry + Lee = Dwight Howard

Move #3 - Get a couple guards

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

also still waiting on news about the offline draft. only 11 days til the season starts and still no draft order or anything.

This. It's probably going to take at least a few days to finish so we should probably get going.

I'm sort of happy the Warriors didnt get CP3. Looking at the price the Clippers had to pay,
sick.gif

but at least CP3 won't go into free agency until 2013 now.
laugh.gif

The Clippers need to go after Afflalo or something.

Wonder how Chauncey and Mo feels.

Clippers definitely gave up a ton- they had a much better offer than what we could have put up. Gordon AND the Minnesota pick.

Back
Top Bottom