OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

Chicago needs to sign and trade JRich + filler for Monta
indifferent.gif

I think Al Jefferson could be primed for a huge season. He coming into this year losing a noticeable amount of weight.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by thapointguy

What about Yi Jianlian? He'll be available, thoughts?

Didn't he get hurt overseas?

Sprained right knee, will be out 2-3 weeks. I see him playing several positions but the lack of physicality might hurt him.

Nene would be hard to lure since he's probably the most sought after center right now.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

What about Yi Jianlian? He'll be available, thoughts?

Didn't he get hurt overseas?

Sprained right knee, will be out 2-3 weeks. I see hi playing several positions but the lack of physicality might hurt him.

Nene would be hard to lure since he's probably the most sought after center right now.

Nene would be hard to land but Yi? He's absolute garbage. A lot better options than Yi however you spell his last name.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Paul I never see you post anymore outside of here,
nerd.gif
When I was in school, I was on the computer all day and all night. Now, not so much. I'll post here and there, but yeah, my posts per day has gone down. I was a beast back in the day, though. Hitting post limits daily. Maybe I'll start posting more. I need to catch up acid's post count.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Paul I never see you post anymore outside of here,
nerd.gif
When I was in school, I was on the computer all day and all night. Now, not so much. I'll post here and there, but yeah, my posts per day has gone down. I was a beast back in the day, though. Hitting post limits daily. Maybe I'll start posting more. I need to catch up acid's post count.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh Hell Yeah!

Update the Asian American Women thread.

laugh.gif
The past few months my posting has gone down quite a bit...at the current place I work at now I have no time to browse/surf the web as much (which is a good thing I guess, since it means I'm busy)

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Update the Asian American Women thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
The past few months my posting has gone down quite a bit...at the current place I work at now I have no time to browse/surf the web as much (which is a good thing I guess, since it means I'm busy)
That little bit of daylight is all I need. Time for me to start posting.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

so him and JLin can be buddy buddy

pretty much lol I could see them gelling together and be a good duo to watch coming off the bench.

Nene not available, I would take a look at DeAndre Jordan, Samuel Dalembert, and even Kris Humphries.

pretty much lol I could see them gelling together and be a good duo to watch coming off the bench.
roll.gif
roll.gif
hope you weren't serious.

I can't stand this dude's opinions and general outlook on life!

Maybe the lockout wasnt that bad considering he was ghost.

Nene not available, I would take a look at DeAndre Jordan, Samuel Dalembert, and even Kris Humphries.
Do you watch basketball?

Originally Posted by srvballer

So the warriors are definitely going to use their amnesty on Beidrins right??
No, there's no certainty involved yet.  It's up in the air.

Originally Posted by srvballer

So the warriors are definitely going to use their amnesty on Beidrins right??

I don't think so. Dude has an Oracle hall pass for some reason.  Latvian mafia extortion on the organization is my guess. 

Back
Top Bottom