OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

30xitxe.gif

At least Kwame has balls... Monta couldnt do it alone at the stretch, needed Curry.
Tough loss

Games like this piss me off and make me feel HELLA bad for Monta.  THIS is the reason he is STILL that dude on the Warriors.  I'm tired of seeing promos and commercials trying to shove Fragile %!@ Curry as the Warrior's best player.  This clown can't even play two games in a row without spraining his lame %!@ ankle.  Monta did ALL he can and got no help.  Just waive D Wright...dude's sorry as hell.  Playing hella scared and #%@*.  Then we have wack %!@ Klay Thompson who probably built a mansion already with all the bricks he's put up this short season. 

With Curry a sneeze away from injuring himself, I'm kinda glad we got Nate now.  At least he should provide us some much needed fire power.

Monta was the man tonight taking it all on his back but it wasn't enough.

I do not blame Kwame or Klay for taking shots because someone had to do it in the 4th cause Lee wasn't doing anything and don't get me started on Dorell Wright. What is up with this guy? Second straight game going scoreless only taking 2 shots tonight?! Just awful.

We built an 8 point lead midway through the 4th w/o Curry so his injury isn't an excuse. Needed guys to step up other than Monta and they did not. I really thought they were going to kill the streak when they built that lead too.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Games like this piss me off and make me feel HELLA bad for Monta.  THIS is the reason he is STILL that dude on the Warriors.  I'm tired of seeing promos and commercials trying to shove Fragile %!@ Curry as the Warrior's best player.  This clown can't even play two games in a row without spraining his lame %!@ ankle.  Monta did ALL he can and got no help.  Just waive D Wright...dude's sorry as hell.  Playing hella scared and #%@*.  Then we have wack %!@ Klay Thompson who probably built a mansion already with all the bricks he's put up this short season. 

With Curry a sneeze away from injuring himself, I'm kinda glad we got Nate now.  At least he should provide us some much needed fire power.
calm down

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by OneTrust

calm down
It's frustrating especially when Curry can't play more than two games back to back without injuring his fragile little self.  It's come to a point where I'm not even surprised if someone told me Curry was just clapping his hands and injured his ankle in the same motion. 

And to add to all of this, Monta continues to do this over and over for us where he puts the team on his back but doesn't get the credit from media and even some fans, who rather trade him instead "two-game" Curry. 

Just so you guys are aware and prepared.......

Every time Stephen Curry rolls an ankle and leaves a game while playing for the Golden State Warriors (which evidently will be a couple of times a month), I am going to remind everyone that we could have had CHRIS !*@%!@# PAUL instead.

Yet most of you guys, and our !#*+%+! front office, didnt want to get rid of gimpy. !*@%!@# sweet.

Chris Paul. Chris !*@%!@# Paul. C P !*@%!@# 3. In a Warriors uniform.

FOL. (our not my)

Originally Posted by dland24

Just so you guys are aware and prepared.......

Every time Stephen Curry rolls and ankle and leaves a game while playing for the Golden State Warriors (which evidently will be a couple of times a month), I am going to remind everyone that we could have had CHRIS $++%**# PAUL instead.

Yet most of you guys, and our $*$%!@% front office, didnt want to get rid of gimpy. $++%**# sweet.

Chris Paul. Chris $++%**# Paul. C P $++%**# 3. In a Warriors uniform.

FOL. (our not my)
I'm with you 100%. 

I think about this as well everytime I see Two Game Curry go down.

Some of you guys seem to not understand that Clippers had the better offer even when the warriors offered Curry. CP3 to GSW wasnt gonna happen as long as the clips were involved.

Dwelling on #$*% that wasnt gonna happen

Back
Top Bottom