OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Some of you guys seem to not understand that Clippers had the better offer even when the warriors offered Curry. CP3 to GSW wasnt gonna happen as long as the clips were involved.

Dwelling on #$*% that wasnt gonna happen
This is absolutely, 100% incorrect.

The Clippers were in level two of the trade talks.  Level one was the Lakers and Warriors.

ugh!!! this team frustrates me. Monta had to drop 38 for this team to be in the game. Goose Egg from D.Wright
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Some of you guys seem to not understand that Clippers had the better offer even when the warriors offered Curry. CP3 to GSW wasnt gonna happen as long as the clips were involved.

x2
 Curry+Udoh+Thompson (whatever deal that was rumored) doesn't come close to the value the Hornets ended up getting with the Clipper trade. Also, add on the fact the W's can't put their 2012 1st rounder into the deal, and the Warriors never really had a realistic chance.

Wright took a million shots before the game. He was hitting them from all over the court too. Then the game starts and you can find him cowering in the corners and not helping his team in any other areas of the game.

I'm so sick of our "franchise" PF, David Lee getting blocked over and over again. His offensive game is so soft.
The Spurs fans were gushing at Ellis/Curry tonight.  They were impressed with Thompson too but I set them straight saying he's bummish.

I also want to mention Jenkins couldn't keep his man in front of him......And we shouldn't run our offense through Thompson.  Dude telegraphs his passes.  Green deflected at least 2 passes out of bounds letting the Spurs D reset.  

Originally Posted by dland24

This is absolutely, 100% incorrect.

The Clippers were in level two of the trade talks.  Level one was the Lakers and Warriors.
Trade wouldn't make any sense anyways, knowing that CP3 wouldnt re-sign with GSW after this season.
eyes.gif

Dude we weren't getting Chris Paul. And if by some great chance we did get him, he wasn't signing an extension with us. Stop lying to yourself...

Only thing Dorell has been consistent with are his pump fakes. Dude tires himself out before he can put up a shot.

I am just convinced that Curry will never be healthy. I mean, did you guys see him hurt his ankle tonight? He was just, well, doing normal stuff. No crazy cuts. Just normal stuff. Hurt ankle again. Is this dude playing in sandals or something?

curry is coming back to soon on the ankle, its not healed yet. Thats the reason he injured it tonight. Needs to sit on it for a couple weeks i say.

Can someone tell me what happened to Dorell, its like the Monstars from Space Jam suck the powers right out of him.

Medical staff and the best doctors gotta take a deep look into what's causing his ankles to collapse like that. 7 in the past 3 years, c'mon. You can't treat it as an ankle sprain and let rest be a healing process. He probably tweaks it getting out of bed. Love the kid but seeing him like that every few games is heart breaking.

Just so you guys are aware and prepared.......

Every time Stephen Curry rolls an ankle and leaves a game while playing for the Golden State Warriors (which evidently will be a couple of times a month), I am going to remind everyone that we could have had CHRIS !*@%!@# PAUL instead.

Yet most of you guys, and our !#*+%+! front office, didnt want to get rid of gimpy. !*@%!@# sweet.

Chris Paul. Chris !*@%!@# Paul. C P !*@%!@# 3. In a Warriors uniform.

FOL. (our not my)
So you mean to tell me that you were willing to trade Steph Curry just to rent Chris Paul for a few months. Chris Paul stated that he wasnt gonna re-up with the Warriors. So if the Warriors did land CP3 for this season what would be the master plan for next season when he dips for nothing?

Just face it man... To us local bay area heads the Warriors are the +#%+... But no real NBA star wants to come here. Ask Amare. I have no clue why either. As far as a place to live... It's actually pretty dope in the Bay Area.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Every time Stephen Curry rolls an ankle and leaves a game while playing for the Golden State Warriors (which evidently will be a couple of times a month), I am going to remind everyone that we could have had CHRIS !*@%!@# PAUL instead.

Yet most of you guys, and our !#*+%+! front office, didnt want to get rid of gimpy. !*@%!@# sweet.

FOL. (our not my)
So you mean to tell me that you were willing to trade Steph Curry just to rent Chris Paul for a few months. Chris Paul stated that he wasnt gonna re-up with the Warriors. So if the Warriors did land CP3 for this season what would be the master plan for next season when he dips for nothing?

Just face it man... To us local bay area heads the Warriors are the +#%+... But no real NBA star wants to come here. Ask Amare. I have no clue why either. As far as a place to live... It's actually pretty dope in the Bay Area.
That's the problem.....

at what point do we consider udoh a bust and realize we should have gone with monroe (like i said way back when)?

Only thing Dorell has been consistent with are his pump fakes. Dude tires himself out before he can put up a shot.

laugh.gif
they are classic. should have got rid of him while we could have, hope he bounces back so we can trade him.

I wish Larry Ellison bought this team.

As for Paper Ankles, I can't even clown dude...he hurt himself running, which is the same way I tore my Achiles.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

FOL. (our not my)

That's the problem.....
Yes, dland has stated that he was very much willing to go through with that trade.

Sidnote: Someone needs to tell Curry to try out some Lebron 9's. Lebron rolled his ankle something serious yesterday and got up like it was nothing. I'm being dead serious here too, cause it sucks seeing Curry limp off to the locker room every other game.

Curry is done this yr pack it up and let him rest...it makes no sense playing these back to back to back games when you have a bad ankle that needs rest

Sidnote: Someone needs to tell Curry to try out some Lebron 9's. Lebron rolled his ankle something serious yesterday and got up like it was nothing. I'm being dead serious here too, cause it sucks seeing Curry limp off to the locker room every other game.

Lebron didn't twist his ankle like curry did and beside Lebron James shoes are lil high off the ground. If Curry land on someone feet it would be worst in a shoes that is higher off the ground

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I wish Larry Ellison bought this team.
Still pissed about that.  I would hate to jump ship, but if Ellison was allowed to buy the Hornets, I'm gone.
At least add "with the Hornets moving to San Jose" or something.  Without that, your statement sounds ******ed.  Hope Ellison buys that team tonight so that you're put out of your misery.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Lebron didn't twist his ankle like curry did and beside Lebron James shoes are lil high off the ground. If Curry land on someone feet it would be worst in a shoes that is higher off the ground

I don't know man... Fast forward to about 4 mins. and peep how bad he rolls that ankle... This is a 280 pound man running full speed and planting hard as hell to explode off the ground. IMO, it's worth a shot to try a different model sneaker all together because what Curry's wearing right now is def. causing issues.�

I hope he doesn't end up on Grant Hill status. That would be terrible.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom