OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

I'm sure you guys are tired  of the self promotion by now, but I started writing for Bay Area Ball, which is a new Bay Area sports website (from the guys that brought you Warriors World). Here's the latest thing I've written.

Wait, wait, wait ... You definitely wanted to get rid of Curry. You and dland were sending handwritten notes sprayed with each other's cologne about that *#+@. xoxo type stuff.

We both wanted to get rid of Curry if it landed us Dwight or CP3. I dont want to get rid of him for the sake of getting rid of him.

Originally Posted by What up

Wait, wait, wait ... You definitely wanted to get rid of Curry. You and dland were sending handwritten notes sprayed with each other's cologne about that *#+@. xoxo type stuff.
lmaoooo. What dland said though.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Jeremy Lin took more shots than Carmelo...at the moment.

eek.gif
didn't know that possible
laugh.gif

Our bench seems a lot more efficient compared to our starters...Less mistakes, fewer turnovers, & smart plays.

A positive about M.Jackson is that he uses his bench.

even though he has been good for this team i still dislike nate and his over the top celebrations..

somehow games with the kings are always close at the end..

was mark jackson not going to call timeout if salmons made the second ft? he shouldve brought the bigs in to board before the second.

Back
Top Bottom