OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Trey Thompson
pimp.gif

Take Curry out the entire 4th and then insert him in OT? Ok 
laugh.gif

Rush should've seen minutes in OT.

Would have wanted Wright out there more, especially the way he was playing tonight.

Questionable coaching by Jackson tonight.

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

Would have wanted Wright out there more, especially the way he was playing tonight.

Questionable coaching by Jackson tonight.
Wright definitely deserved to be out there in OT.

Our rebounding was terrible tonight.

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

Questionable coaching by Jackson tonight every night.

I really dislike Thompson.  There's nothing to his game besides his inconsistent shooting.  I watched Kwahi tonight in person resemble a pro basketball player.  Looking forward to watching the replay of the W's game.  Although seeing Tyreke's/Cousin's numbers I'm guessing Monta and Lee got abused.

Time to take this off-topic again. I posted in General but didn't get much responses...but anyone have any suggestions for a new car? I'm in the market to purchase my first car
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
; so far I've test-driven a few Hyundai Sonatas and a used 2011 BMW 328i; took a look at Acura and Nissan but didn't test drive anything there. I'm usually not a car person, but I'm looking for something along the lines of a "sporty sedan", somewhere in the 25-30K range ideally.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Time to take this off-topic again. I posted in General but didn't get much responses...but anyone have any suggestions for a new car? I'm in the market to purchase my first car
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
; so far I've test-driven a few Hyundai Sonatas and a used 2011 BMW 328i; took a look at Acura and Nissan but didn't test drive anything there. I'm usually not a car person, but I'm looking for something along the lines of a "sporty sedan", somewhere in the 25-30K range ideally.
[NT] BMW or nothing [/NT]

so you test-drove multiple hyundai sonatas?

also, sporty sedan like a coupe?

Yeah, I drove a standard Sonata and the Sonata that has the turbo engine. I guess not a coupe, but a sedan that's more fun to drive than the typical Camry or something.

I heard the Mazda3 is fun to drive. Pocket the rest of the money for courtside seats when the Knicks come to town. As well as attorney fees when you run on the court and slap Lin's @*%.

personally i can't drive 4 bangers but i guess it's all preference.

so you want a compact car?

Not trying to tell you what to do, but if you're renting/living with your folks, get something cheaper and save toward a crib.

Rates will be lower for at least another couple of years which is hugely beneficial.

From a car standpont, I miss my BMW. Thing drove real well, I have not drove a car since that has better handling/steering. CPO's or brand new with them, service is quite nice. With my CPO everything was covered except tires.

Hyundai is definitely trying to step their game up, but I'd still like to see them continue this for another couple years before I'd buy one.

Fellas, does anyone have a Blackberry Bold 9900? Thinking of upgrading my plan, which currently has an iPhone 4. Kind of bored with my iPhone 4. Any suggestions on what phone I can look into?

Regarding the Warriors...It would be nice to see the W's win...but if Nate Robinson is out. Idk if they have a chance.

I have it...love it. But then again, I have never had anything but a BB.
IMO, best form factor for a phone, period.

Back
Top Bottom