OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

and a quick question about paypal, if someone sends me the money as a gift but they want to use another address to ship to, am i at risk?
I believe so.
Some dude contacted me and wanted to buy my shoes, saying he was in the military, stationed in Afghan...I believe if you don't send to confirmed address, he can go to the bank and they'll see their payment sent and that the item never arrived; since you sent to another address.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

and a quick question about paypal, if someone sends me the money as a gift but they want to use another address to ship to, am i at risk?
I believe so.
Some dude contacted me and wanted to buy my shoes, saying he was in the military, stationed in Afghan...I believe if you don't send to confirmed address, he can go to the bank and they'll see their payment sent and that the item never arrived; since you sent to another address.
but it's sent as a gift so there should basically be no "transaction" in the eyes of paypal though right?

I believe so.
but it's sent as a gift so there should basically be no "transaction" in the eyes of paypal though right?
I'm not 100% certain...I'd call paypal to make sure.

DeAndre Jordan offered 40mill/5 years by the Clippers...(Not that there's any news of the W's going after him)

I believe so.
so someone wants to pay you, the seller, in "gift" and ask you to ship to unconfirmed address?

that's your transaction, not paypal's, so they'd assume no liability and offer very little (probably zero) protection. there'd be no dispute to claim in paypal's eyes-- after all you give a "gift" not expecting to "receive". there is no "free" way to use paypal; i'd much rather tell the buyer i'll pay/cover the 3% in fees myself to insure the transaction if they are that hesitant to do it the legit way. use the "gift" option and send him the 3% difference that way, there you go.

Day after Xmas I'm all over. We're hosting this year, so I'm definately looking to get out of the house the next day.

Then January 10th...

Every year, hearing this $!@# gets old.

First it was we were going to land the trade of the year in KG, but no, we screwed it up and it didn't work.

Then it was we were going to land Amare, but of course not.

What happens, we get David Lee.

Watch, this talk about Chris Paul will land us Tyronn Lue (which is still an upgrade over Lin).

monta and cp3 would never work on the same team. also, cp3 would never want to come here lol

Originally Posted by FullMetal

monta and cp3 would never work on the same team. also, cp3 would never want to come here lol
It worked when Baron was here. It just comes down to if Monta would be willing to go back to taking a backseat.

I guess if we get CP3, we might be able to lure in Dwight next year. I wouldn't sign Chandler and Biedrins might still have a career with CP3 at the helm.

Unfortunately, if CP3 leaves, we would have to blow it up, but our centerpiece Curry would be gone...

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Saw on twitter. Warriors offer Curry, Udoh and Klay Thompson for Paul.
sick.gif
please no

i'd do that in a heartbeat if Paul comes re-signed

Watch, this talk about Chris Paul will land us Tyronn Lue (which is still an upgrade over Lin).

acie-law-laugh.jpg

Look what Paul did for Chandler in New Orleans. Imagine what he could do to Biedrins. Renting Paul for a season, getting a slight chance of re-signing him, might be worth it. Curry is a good player, but let's not overvalue another player (insert every player that the warriors traded).

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Saw on twitter. Warriors offer Curry, Udoh and Klay Thompson for Paul.
sick.gif
please no

i'd do that in a heartbeat if Paul comes re-signed
i would too but what are the chances Paul re-signs here

Chandler > Biedrins (even at his best)

It's never a good idea to rent a player. If we give up Klay, we'd go 4 years without a first round pick...

Back
Top Bottom