Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Only halfway through reading the scans, but WOW, Rockstar is playing NO games.

That's a lot of L.A games for Rockstar :lol: It's going to be great but I have a feeling that it's coming out in October now. :smh:

Waiting to hear how the driving is going to be in this game.

If it's like GTA 4 then I'm not buying.

If it's like the GTA's from the previous console generation then I'll buy.

WOW.

My pants exploded from sheer excitement after reading those scans. I need this game in my life right now.

my body is SO ready for this

hoping it comes out in may so it wont interfere with my school work :lol:

The driving is going to be a deal breaker?

I don't get why people complain about the driving from 4. It wasn't even that bad. Perfectly fine for me.

I don't get why people complain about the driving from 4. It wasn't even that bad. Perfectly fine for me.
This, besides the camera the driving gets better after time. I just know Im gonna be disappointed with these switch players thing. I understand the city is gonna be so big and it will help but it seems like the main focus is one character and switching between the other two characters is an afterthought.

Any news about the physics engine? Glad to hear that the cars are less "boat like", which is a pretty good description for cars in GTA IV. Hopefully the walking/running will be adjusted too... Doesn't have to be exactly like the older GTA games, just not as desperate attempt at realism as in IV.

They can use the bikes in the game :lol: L.A Noire was huge this game with bikes :x

My god. This is outrageous. After 10 GTA's I didn't think I would be floored by V but jesus christ man. Rockstar you are one of a kind. 

This **** is like a MMO. I don't think anybody is ready for this game. Perfect 10's across the board and GoTY from every news outlet. There's no point in even releasing a game months before and after V comes out.
  • According to Rockstar, Grand Theft Auto V's Los Santos is bigger than Red Dead RedemptionSan Andreas, and Grand Theft Auto IV  combined. Yep. There's wilderness, a military base, and even an ocean floor to explore underwater.
  • You can switch between the game's three main protagonists  at "nearly any time."
  • Those three protagonists, by the way, are named Michael, Trevor, and Franklin. Michael is a retired bank robber who gets sucked back into crime; Trevor is a career criminal and drug addict; Franklin is a 20-something street hustler.
  • Sometimes they'll work together on missions, during which you can switch back and forth from character to character depending on which part of a given mission you feel like doing.
  • Each character has his own personality, skill set, and group of friends to interact with. And the ones you're not controlling will go off and do their own thing.
  • This is the same world as Grand Theft Auto IV  and Liberty City, so you might see some recurring characters from those games (just not the major ones, like Niko Bellic). But. Rockstar says this is the "high-definition" world of Grand Theft Auto, so don't expect to see anyone from the PS2-era titles.
  • Remember those randomized dynamic missions in Red Dead Redemption? They're back forGTAV: expect hitchhikers, muggers, and dead bodies, among others.
  • Yes friendships. No romance.
  • Rockstar says there will be an economy, but you won't be able to buy properties. There will be "loads of other stuff."

Last edited:

They can use the bikes in the game :lol: L.A Noire was huge this game with bikes :x

Dude riding horses in RDR :x

My thumb would hurt after like 20 minutes :lol:

I don't mind the three stories thing. I'm guessing it'd just be like Episodes of LC, but in one game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom