Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I get why they chose a snap for the one sz fits all thing, its just i hate snapbacks :lol:

I hope they have no wild hard missions
I downloaded san andreas on psn and still cant pass that zero mission with the rc plane :smh:>:

Hardest mission in the game. Surprisingly I beat it on my first try this time. Right now I'm having a hard time with the "beat the cock" triathlon. Swimming and biking is not the problem. Running up the hill is. I made CJ too buff so he gets tired fast. I tried taking him to the gym but it takes awhile for him to slim down.

Last edited:
yea but then you gotta drop that full guap now. i just wanna toss them that $25 down. I dont wanna give these stores long term loans lol
I suggest you call around to the Gamestops/EBgames in your area to see if they're still taking pre-orders. I pre-ordered my Collectors Edition about a week ago and when i went to the mall 2 days ago they were still accepting pre-orders.

just preordered from gamestop. ships same day. I'm gonna be out of town when it drops, so I wont necessarily need to have it that day. and it's the collectors edition so i get all that other fun stuff.

^ just got watchdogs with my ps4, i can't wait to play that either!

Midnight release for me. Collectors edition. Been waiting for this for a while. Took off Sept. 17 + 18.:lol:

That car is tough
I'd paint it black and throw some gold rims on it
Green paintjob, gold 100 spokes, green interior.

Last edited:
^ can only hope man.

Grand Theft Auto V is one of the most anticipated games of this year and with the next-gen consoles on the horizon, consumers wonder when or if Rockstar plans to port the game over.
Speaking to MCV in a recent interview, CEO of Take-Two Interactive, Strauss Zelnick stated that the latest GTA installment would be sticking to current-gen and that they currently have no plans to release a separate version for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Zelnick also added that they expect sales to be enormous and that the absence of GTA V from the next-generation consoles won’t have any real impact on the sales of the game.
Previously it was widely speculated that Rockstar would be releasing an iteration for the next-gen consoles as well. Heck, we actually believed all the delay was because they were planning to release it on the next-gen consoles in the first place.
However, as things stand there is still a lot of life left in the PS3 and Xbox 360. Speaking of which, the PC version is still something Rockstar isn’t too fond of talking about.
Grand Theft Auto V will release for the PS3 and Xbox 360 on September 17th. A PC version will mostly probably follow suit 6-8 months later.

Last edited:
Those pics are ridiculously clean! They look clean enough to be a PS4 game. Haven't been this excited for a game in a while.

Back
Top Bottom