Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
For those who haven't pre-ordered yet, gamestop is offering another free poster.

For those who have already pre-ordered, just show them your receipt and you should have no problems.

For those who haven't pre-ordered yet, gamestop is offering another free poster.

For those who have already pre-ordered, just show them your receipt and you should have no problems.
Going to pick mine up this weekend.:pimp:

Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
Going to pick mine up this weekend.
pimp.gif

Thanks for the heads up.
No problem. 
nthat.gif

so pre-orders for the CE is done? :\

I don't think so.

Call up some of the Gamestop stores in your area and see if they are still taking pre orders for it.I got a call today at one of the Gamestop's in my area where I have the regular $59.99 version pre ordered at telling me I could pickup the new 2 sided poster and could upgrade my pre order to the special edition or collectors edition.

If you get shut out at your local stores. You can still pre order it online on gamestop.com or R* warehouse.

Links:

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/grand-theft-auto-v-gamestop-exclusive-collectors-edition/109638

http://www.rockstarwarehouse.com/Product.aspx?pSKU=GAME-GTAVCE&vName=PS3&actionsource=Featured Items

Last edited:
I don't think so.

Call up some of the Gamestop stores in your area and see if they are still taking pre orders for it.I got a call today at one of the Gamestop's in my area where I have the regular $59.99 version pre ordered at telling me I could pickup the new 2 sided poster and could upgrade my pre order to the special edition or collectors edition.

If you get shut out at your local stores. You can still pre order it online on gamestop.com or R* warehouse.

Links:

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/grand-theft-auto-v-gamestop-exclusive-collectors-edition/109638

http://www.rockstarwarehouse.com/Product.aspx?pSKU=GAME-GTAVCE&vName=PS3&actionsource=Featured Items

Oh damn. I forgot to pick up my poster today. If anyone got it post pics. I don't want to waste gas.

Yeah but Sony has been saying that they are going to slowly roll out the Gaikai streaing service.

They didn't mention what specific games or weather or not the Sony 1st party games or 3rd party games would use the service.

Also Gaikai won't be a free service to use.

Sony also has been saying they will continue to support and release games for the PS3.Just look at how long the PS2 has lasted and has had new games released for it.

Heck Gran Turismo 6, Beyond 2 Souls, and Batman Arkham Orgins are all still coming out this fall for PS3 around when PS4 will be launched also.

Lastly just keep in mind that R* has been saying along that GTA V won't be released for the PS4 or XBone and if you think back to when GTA San Andreas came out in 2004 that was also when the PS2 & XBOX era was ending and R* didn't put out a PS3 or XBOX 360 version.So I really don't see them porting GTA V over to the next gen consoles just to make more money off the game.

Last edited:
Honestly, if you have a PS3, why does it matter? I'm keeping my PS3 because I have a lot of games on the hard drive and in my physical collection. Most HD TV's have more than one HDMI port. It's not a big deal to keep them both.

Eventually when I've fully migrated over to the PS4, I might put the PS3 away, but I don't see the point in retiring it already.

Owning both , definitely ps3. I just like how gta plays on the playstation controller going back to the playstation 2 days.

Were only about 2 1/2 months away!

Last edited:
Never got around to buying a PS3 over these past years, and obviously won't at this rate. 360 for me.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/50871/asked-answered-gtav.html

Couple of tidbits in here:

“Will we ever see some GTA V gameplay?” – @ASTR4Lx

Yes. Soon (or in September if you don’t want to see it before you play it… it’s up to you) – the first Official Gameplay Video is on its way...

“When will we get information on GTA V multiplayer?” – @camronbnl3

Expect to hear some first details soon – it’s called Grand Theft Auto Online and we’re very excited to unveil it for you sometime this summer.

Grand Theft Auto V is the largest and most ambitious game we have yet created, and takes full advantage of every ounce of processing power available in the current generation of consoles. In order to provide the best possible experience for such a massive and detailed world, the game will have installation requirements on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 systems. For Xbox 360, Grand Theft Auto V will ship on two discs; Disc 1 will be used for a one-time mandatory install and Disc 2 will be used to play the game. After the install, players will be able to enjoy both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online without any need to switch discs.
This initial install will require an Xbox 360 Hard Drive or an external 16GB USB flash drive with at least 8 GB of free space. If using a USB flash drive it must be at least USB 2.0 with a minimum 15mb/s read speed and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance. For PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3, the game ships on one disc and will install content as soon as you insert the game. The install is roughly 8GB, and players will be able to play as soon as the install is complete.

Link:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

Ahh this day is getting closer and closer people , I gota finish paying the preoder for it

This might be the last game I buy for a while..

The thirst is real...

I better be able to put some Nitrous in that artificial BMW coupe.

Looks like I have to buy a new HD since you wont be able to install and play the game with less then 20 GB's.. I never upgraded my 4gb slim..

Back
Top Bottom