Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
The thirst is real...

I better be able to put some Nitrous in that artificial BMW coupe.

Looks like I have to buy a new HD since you wont be able to install and play the game with less then 20 GB's.. I never upgraded my 4gb slim..
Get a USB stick. It's a lot cheaper.

Does GS charge you for the full pre-order if you do it off their website? Can't find one within reasonable range of me that still has the CE available.

Damn, now I gotta cop a PS3, guess I'll hold out on the PS4 til next year since I want Destiny.

Last edited:
that's why I said that he should get an hdd if he plans on installing anymore games.
Yeah, but if he just wants to play GTA V then just get a USB stick.
What will you do when your flash drive gets filled up?

Just get a hdd, if you can see yourself installing more games in the years to come.
I'm not a huge gamer. Only thing I play is the GTA series, Need for speed series, Forza, and very rarely an adventure game.. So I only need an upgrade for this game.. So, the only positive with the HDD is you can't see it.

Like I said, get one [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]if you can see yourself installing more games in the years to come.[/color]

Does GS charge you for the full pre-order if you do it off their website? Can't find one within reasonable range of me that still has the CE available.

I heard Gamestop's website does not charge your credit until they ship the game.

Last edited:
Cool. Thought so, now just gotta choose 360 or PS3? Decisions, decisions.

:lol:

I didn't believe the pic, could of been fan made.

but here what huff had to say:> http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/08/gta-5-gameplay-video_n_3561538.html

GTA 5 will finally be showcased in a brand new, in-game video on Tuesday 9 July.

Rockstar confirmed the next Grand Theft Auto title, set for release on 17 September for Xbox 360 and PS3, will be shown in the gameplay video tomorrow.

It said on its website:

"Coming tomorrow. 3pm British Standard Time. Look for it to debut at rockstargames.com/V and here at the Newswire."

This is tight, about to cop a 360 this week too. Right in time so I can get used to the controller. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom